|| Yuna's Past

*Age 15-24; where we meet a lot of temporary people*

From that day Ryan was watching James's every move. He assigned his PI to find every details about his last 6 years history. Although James belonged to a well known and wealthy family but he was a selfish bastard who played with his innocent sister's emotions and left her alone when she needed him most.

He could never forget the day when Yuna called him crying. She was in London for her studies, she was a bright students and very delightful girl who could light up her surrounding immediately. She used to make people happy and now she barely laugh.

Ryan flied to her immediately and found his cheerful, bubbly sister heart broken. She was so hurt and ashamed that she wanted to end her life at some point. But Ryan gave her hope, for the little angel inside her and brought her back to their home.

It took hell lot of time and effort to healed her scars from past and now this bastard is again came back to her life to destroy her happiness with Voilet. But this time Ryan won't let that happen.

Suddenly the door of his office opened and Ayat entered with a bright smile.

"Someone has already forgotten about me, and here I thought the newly bounded couples romance last long for few months before loosing it's charm"

She round the table and came standing infront of him putting her hands on hips.

Ryan pulled her to him and made her to sit in his lap before rapping his hand around her waist and burring his nose in her hair to inhaled her scent.

"Hey what happened? I was just kidding" Ayat sensed his worry.

"Nothing I just missed you. You are only one who can calm my anxiety"

"So you are tense. Tell me what happened, may be I can help?"

"It's Yuna and Violet"

"Oh my god... What happened to them? Are they fine? Why didn't you tell me before"

"Stop panicking Ayat. They are completely fine. It's the person who entered recently in their life or I should say came back, has me worried"

"Came back? Whom are you talking about?"

"Violet's father" Ryan replied with a sigh.

"You mean Yuna's husband?"

"No, they were never married. He left Yuna after knowing about her pregnancy. They were together in college."

"How dare he? Why he is back now? What does that jerk want now?"

Ryan smile at her cursing. He loves that thing about her. His Petal is so kind and loving but at the same time she is fierce and bold.

"That's the thing what bothering me. I don't know why he is back"

"So why are you letting him anywhere near Yuna. He might harm her again"

"I know, me dad and Zyan we already talked about it. And we think that it's good to keep him under our radar so that we can catch him before he plan any viscous move"

"That make sense" Ayat nodded her head in agreement.

"But if you need any help I am here with you"

"Thank you. I will handle it perfectly this time don't worry. So how was your day?"

"It was pretty fine, infact I really like the R&D work more than being a secretary, don't mind please" she giggled.

"So you are telling me I was a bad boss huhh? You are going to get punished for this Petal"

He slide his hand under her skirt and Ayat squirmed at his sudden touch. They spent their afternoon in a long make out session and Ayat thoroughly enjoyed her punishment.

When Ayat reached to her apartment she gasped in surprise when she found the door was opened. She thought Alina must be hope early but when she entered her surprise turned into a shock.

There was a man sitting in the couch of her living room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ayat asked in a loud voice.

"This is not a warm welcome I was expecting sister" the man replied with a smirk.

"Get out of my apartment before I call the guard and throw you out"

"Hello sister.... Nice to see you too"

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕