|| New Boss

Hello Lovelies,

This chapter is specially dedicated to jennied88
Welcome to the Wattpad family dear ❤️

*In the world of accurate lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, find someone who will love your morning face*

Ryan's POV

Now it was the time of show. I was eagerly waiting for my chief executive of R&D department to bring in my new assistant.

I would be an understatement if I say I was excited to see her reaction. Hell I was ecstatic. I know she wouldn't expect me to be her CEO in her dream. The way to she was trying to avoid my gaze during whole meeting last week cleared her motto. That she didn't want to be anywhere near me.

But hell if I let that happened.

After the meeting I assigned her as a trainee under Austin's team. I knew he is best, efficient and a complete workaholic who always stuck up to the non dating policy in office. So many girls works under his wings, but he never gives in his desire. He never gets entangled with them in any other way except professional. Might be that's the reason I sent Ayat to him.

Last week during our meeting she was desperately trying to avoid me even avoiding the eye contact with me. According to her explanation and facial expression she was not interested taking this job, but she never had thought I specifically created this position for her.

I already heard so many good things about her performance. Having just the degree of masters in science it's quite surprising, she reviewed the reports, prepared the presentation, analyzed the data far better that any expert. I was impressed, totally smitten by her beauty and brain combination.

I really wished if we could forget that one night but whenever I thought about our weekend one-night stand which was not practical one-night stand. We just shared a fucking damn bed only to sleep.

But every time that frustrating humiliating night brought back a flood of bitter feeling. I had been waiting for this day, introduce myself as her new boss, the CEO of this company. So that she could realize her day of fun was ended.

A knock occurred in my doorway. I knew who they are. So I took a deep breath, turned my back to the door and ordered.

“Come in”

I knew it's Austin, I could saw them in glass of window. It gives the wonderful view of the city from the top. All the top industry, office could be seen from my office. That's why I bought this building as my headquarter.

“Good morning Mr. Grey. I am very happy to present you your personal assistant Miss Seth”

Austin and I usually went on with first name basis as we were very good friends but in front of the staff he always maintained the dignity and decorum and insisted on calling me by my title. And I respect his decision as always.

Now it was my clue. So I spun around my chair to face Ayat maintaining a slow smirk on my face.

“Hello Miss Seth”

I could see she startled and got panicked. Her eyes went wide with shock. I patiently waited for her to reply my greeting. She was just standing in her position like a statue with a horrified expression.

Am I that scary?

But before I could remind her manner or say something she turned around and ran out of my office slamming the door behind her.

I was unable to proceed what had just happened now? I was staring to my closed door. I looked to Austin, and he was equally dumbfounded by her act.

Did she really now slam the door in her bosses face?

©©©©

Please do comment and vote
Srish 💕