|| Mr. Green

*What they hate on you is missing in them, so keep shining*

Everyone was busy in Grey House for their little princess birthday party. This time Yuna is feeling something beyond happiness. Her love of life is beside her, her little angel is with her, her whole family is beside her. That's the thing every girl wants in their life.

Suddenly William entered with an old couple in Grey House. The man is in his late fifties and woman looks like in her late forties.

Man was in his dark green armani suit looking calm but emitting a domineering aura, whereas the woman looked sophisticated and highly rich. The diamond choker itself said everything about her appearance.

William introduced them to the family.

"Mr. And Mrs. Green Sir"

Mr. Grey welcomed them into their house with all respects. He introduced them with everyone. All this time Mrs. Green is talking non stop about his son, their business, their inheritance in London.

But meanwhile Ryan notices Mr. Green. The old man iss exceptionally quite and just answers the required questions.

After the snacks William showed them their room near the next one Ryan's wing. When Ryan was going out for business he encountered with Mr. Green.

The man observed him head to toe.

"Do you have few minutes young man?"

This was the first time in whole day Mr. Green interacted with him directly. So he couldn't refuse, after he was an elder.

"Yes Sir.. please come to my room"

They entered into his room and he offered him a drink.

"It's too early for an old man to drink"
Ryan nodded his head.

"So what can I offer you sir"

"Winston... please call me Winston. And thanks for your offer but it's fine"

He sighed heavily and Ryan wondered what he wants to talk about that he is thinking so much before saying.

"I heard you were dating my daughter"

The old man asked in a hoarse voice. The softness in his voice and the sadness in his eyes with mentioning her daughter, Ryan couldn't calculate the situation.

"Yes sir we were" Ryan answered with honesty.

"How is she?"

"She is wonderful" Ryan didn't want to say anything bad about a daughter infront of his father.

"I know something happened between you too. And believe me I am not here trying to defend her, but one thing you should know about my daughter young man. You can trust her"

Ryan was shocked hearing the old man words. But didn't stop him.

"I can't say much about my son. But you can take my words when I say something about her."

"You didn't even look back her when you left her alone here. The only person she has been in touch is her brother and now"

But Winston cut him in midway.

"What??? Who told you they were in touch?"

"James and infact he went to meet her at her house"

The old man sighed.

"Look young man, I don't know what happened between you two but one thing is sure James is lying. I know what my son is, he even tried to kill her once"