|| Stranger in Ryan's Office

* We tell the same story over and over, just the difference is details*

Ryan's POV~

I was sulking due to lack of sleep after three days. After our Saturday ride I wasn't able to sleep soundly I walked around my house like a zombie, I even try to practice my kick boxing to exhaust my body but nothing helped. I was over excited for the party and the fact that I will be holding her in my hand as my date. After long hour of failure I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep here so I drove to my pent house and finished a marathon of movies. After five o'clock of morning I was able to sleep due to exhaustion.

Suddenly I heard a continuous chimed of bell. I pulled the pillow over my head and tried to avoid it. After few minutes when the bell stopped I tried to to reclaim my sleep one hand pulled the pillow from my face.

What the fuck??

That's Nate. "What the hell man why are you sleeping at this hour?"

I forgot he has a spare key of the house. We all three share this penthouse when we need it according to our convenience.

After seeing my condition he took me out to change my mood. I wasn't in a mood of clubbing because of my sweet secretary, I wasn't able to get her out of my mind. So he took me to a theater to my utter shock it was a B grade movie theater, where everyone was sitting at the corner and enjoying the their sexual fantasy.

How could I expect anything better from Nate?

And all time during movie my head was drifted off to the only girl whom I have been lusting for six months. The images of our strip night was coming infront of me, the image of her in her lacy black lingeries, her pouted full lips her slender waist everything was flashing infront of me. And that was not helping for sure. But when I bumped into a girl outside I don't know why it felt like that was her. I might had gone crazy otherwise why would be she there.

Due to that I was not able to sleep for last two day and today in my working hours I am sulking and feeling completely annoyed, irritated and exhausted.

And to add fuel on that Nate enters into my office closing the door behind him and takes the chair opposite me.

"Can't you knock or inform before coming" I am not into mood of any shit now and if Nate is here there gonna be lots of it.

"You broke my heart brother, can't I come to visit my friend" he answered in his usual dramatic way.

"Just spit it out dude" I insist him to get to the point I am having a tremendous headache now.

"Nothing I just wanted to avoid my office for sometime"

"And why is that""

"Ummm....  Dad actually it's mom she is coming again with someone to visit me and you know I don't like this arrange marriage drama but I really don't want to hurt my mother also"
I know he is lying, when he doesn't want to share his mistakes he just use his mother as excuse or cover up. Like seriously you need to grown up man.

Suddenly the door of my office opens and a girl in red hair with green eyes enters. She is pretty but not as angelic as my petals.... Did I just say my petals... I smile to myself it's cute though she is really that soft and her slender figure fits to the name.

"Don't you dare to run away from me again Mr. Nate Lyons" ohh did I mention she is furious now.

"Alina what the fuck are you doing here" Nate looks scared and shocked

Now who the hell is this Alina and how the fuck she enters in my office without my permission, but the million dollar question is where the hell is my assistant again????

_________

Ayat's POV~

I came back from restroom and heard a loud voice coming through the my boss's office.

Ohh shit someone again entered in office without his permission.

I rushed their and I was shocked to see Alina here. What is she doing here? She looks to me and her eyes also go wide  like me. I guess I said that aloud.

"What are you doing here Ayat?" She asks me back

"I work here this is Grey state food agency... But what are you doing here and why are you in my boss's office. I don't remember seeing your name in appointment list for today" I look to my boss, he raises his eyebrow like asking me You do remember your duty. Fuck him...

I was going to ask Alina about answer when my eyes fall on Nate. "Ohhh hiii Nate"

He doesn't reply he is looking Alina to me and back in disbelief like he doesn't understand what's going on.

"You know him?" Alina questions me

"Yeah we met at club when I went to meet with Riley. They are in same group" I replied with a shrug

"Ohhh my God so this is our vice president... How can I not recognize him?" And the devil just rolled his on her exclamation.

"And you are his secretary so you are the girl who made him to strip and slept with him"

Now this time it was me who looks at her with wide eyes, shocked expression and open mouth. When did that happen. Ok yes I slept with him but stripping... I don't remember anything like that.

I look to devil and he was staring Nate with murderous look who in other hand suddenly look more interested in architect of the ceiling of the office.

"No I am not the same girl. He didn't strip for me" I clear the doubt with pure confidence. But suddenly devil's eyes turn towards me and I am the focus of the burning fire in that like he will create a hole in my body.

"What... why are you looking at me like that? When did you strip for me? I know we slept together but" without letting me complete my setting Alina screamed again

"You gave your virginity to him?" Holy hell.... Now I really wish to make a hole in the floor and hide myself in. What's wrong with her? Why is she ruining my dignity like this? Is she really my bestie... I am having doubt now.

"No she didn't" this time it was my boss who comes to my defense. Then he turns towards me "you really don't remember anything?"

"About what?"

"About... Ahmmm about stripping... Ummm making me do pole dance and then you passing out" suddenly his eyes become red "and leaving the room without number or any msg, except that few bills which you left as tip"

Ohh shit so he is mad about that now everything is clear that's why he made me do all the hard work, he clearly misunderstood the situation.
"No no that was not tip, I was trying to share the fare... As we both used that room so I thought it would only be right if I share the room rent"

He gives me a surprised look like I am some kind of alien. "So you were trying to be generous" he looks amused.

"Yeah I always pay for myself... I never let anyone pay for me"

Alina and Nate both were observing us with an interest and amused smile on their face.

*****
Please do votes and and comments
Srish 💕