|| Ayat's new friend

*There is no true love, without a little jealousy*

Ayat's POV~

I was disturbed by our counter. Why did I let him kiss me and I even responded. It felt so amazing being this close to him. Sensation of his lips on mine still there, I touched mine and feel it. When he held my hand I suddenly felt a belonging, like I was protected, loved. Everything felt like a surreal dream, but when I saw Elizabeth hugging him I hit back to reality. It was like someone splashed cold ice water on me.

No no no I can't do that, I can't let the history repeats itself. He is a playboy he doesn't do relationship. It was merely an attraction from his side, and after he gets me into his bed he will get bored and dump me like all the other high society men.

And despite of knowing all this I let him took my first kiss. I never dreamt about this like every girl but I hoped to share it with one who will at least treasure it. He must be thinking of me as naive and foolish girl, I didn't even resist it. Tears sprinkled to the corner of my eyes, he must be laughing at me. How easily I gave in his charm.

I sat on a bench in the park. It's a park of city's famous museum, that's why very few people come here and it's near to our company also.

Suddenly my eyes dropped to a small girl who was sitting on a grass and looking down playing with stone. She was looking sad and deep in her thought but when I looked closely she was crying silently.

I went to buy two chocolate flavour ice cream because first it's my favorite and second who doesn't like chocolate. I sat beside her and offered her one. She raised her eyes and looked at me with her teary big round eyes who were red from crying to long. She wiped her tears and turned her head to opposite side.

"Mumma said not to take anything from strangers"

I smiled at her, that's a good thing she remembered her upbringing.
"Yeah but if you don't have a chat with me how will we become friends"

She frown at me first and then slowly took the ice cream giving me a half smile.
"So hii there my name is Ayat"

"Hello I am violet, how did you know Belgium chocolate is my favorite?"

Her name suits her, specially with her violet eyes. "Actually it's my favorite"

"So why were you crying wanna talk about it?" I slowly added

"I wasn't crying, it's just something went into my eyes" I laughed at her answer she looks like just 6-7 years old and here she is talking like an adult. At least she seems more mature than me to remembered her mother's lesson.

"You know sometime it feels better to talk it out that's bothering you and with strangers it's easy because they don't judge you" I tried to reasoning with her. Hoping she will open up. It really hurts to see a small child struggling alone with her inner battle.

"Is it necessary to have a father figure in your life to live peacefully?" Her question hit me hard... It felt like someone showed me a mirror. Is it really necessary? Is it? I am still trying to find this answer. But I can't see another little girl to become Ayat. I took a long breath.

"No of course not, we only need our loved ones with us to live our life happily. If you have someone who loves you more than anything in the world then you really don't need anyone else and you don't need to listen to world also... Because if the person loves you truly he will stand beside you no matter what happened"

She smiled listening my words and then hugged me with excitement "yeah I have my mom and grand parents, they love me the most and my uncles always listen to me and help me when mumma gets angry on me"

"But I don't have good friends, my classmates always teased me and make fun of me for my dad" she added sadly. Her dad must be some kind of jerk.

"Don't listen to them if they are really your friends they will accept you with all your flaws, and if not then wait because god must be hiding a good surprise specially for you"

That made her happy and then we sat their and did some chitchat about her school, she also asked for my number and made me her friend. After sometime a bodyguard came and took her with him I just waved her good bye and came back to my appartment. Now my mood was much better.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕