|| Restless night

*Marrying late is better than marrying wrong*

Ryan's POV~

Why I am restless today? I was twisting and turning in my bed for last one hour and still not able to sleep. Then something came up in my mind and headed to my princess Violet's room, yes that's she is, my princess.

When violet ran to Ayat and hugged her tightly I was jealous because I am her all time favourite. She never chose anyone above me, but this time she completely ignored me. Even in dinner also, she always sit with me but today she didn't leave Ayat's side for one minute. Today she didn't even come to me for story. Usually when I am at home she spent two three hours just randomly babbling about her stuff. I am more than jealous right now.

I directly opened the door not wanting to disturb their sleep, and my eyes fell on her, my petal. Here they are the two most beautiful person of my life one is my princess and the other is my petal. Both are looking so peaceful, beautiful under the moon light which is falling over them through window. I sat beside the bed I slowly kissed their forehead. Then my eyes stuck to my petal's face.

I was so jealous when I saw her with Edward. What is it? I don't know yet but I just want to marked this girl, own this girl, pursue this girl, make her mine. I don't like to share her with anyone not even my family, friends. That was the weirdest feeling I ever felt, when I saw her sitting with my family and smiling. I was even jealous from them, what's wrong with me? They're the people I love the most, but still I want Ayat only for myself, I want her to hide from everyone.

I slowly kissed her on her lips just a peck, if she knows she will kill me. So I came back to my room and slept remembering Ayat's face.

Next day when I woke up it's already six, so I followed my daily routine and went for my work out. After two hours spending in my personal gym, I was completely covered into sweat. So I headed to my washroom for a bath. I entered in my bedroom, remove my workout clothes kept it for laundry and walked naked to the shower. I opened my washroom door and bumped into someone.

"Watch out"

I called and we tried to balance each other but failed and collapsed on bathroom floor. We stared into each other's eyes for few minutes and I lost myself again in those brown eyes. My heart beats faster than ever, my whole body is getting hot, heat radiates from her body and then we realised, we are naked.

"Aaaaaaaa"

We screamed together. She tried to struggled out from beneath me, I stood up and helped her also to stand.

"You... You jerk what are you doing here?"

"Damn lady what are you doing in my bathroom?"

We said together again. We should do the same pinch and make a wish I guess.

"Turn around you idiot" she scolded me. I quickly turned and wrapped the towel around my lower half but I wasn't going to leave so easily.

"What the hell are you doing in my bathroom naked?"

"I was taking a bath you idiot... Don't you have manners to knock before enter" she snapped back.

" First of all lady this is my bathroom" I replied turning towards her.

"Don't you dare to turn you devil" she screamed again. What what devil??
I turned back facing the wall again.

"By the way where is your sensibility to lock the door?"

"I... I forgot sorry. Is this really your room?" She asked me in low voice.

"Yes Miss Seth"

"I didn't know.... Violet asked me to use this bathroom because she said this one is the best in house" of course it's my princess who would have dare to let her use my bathroom other than my princess but this girl could be careful enough to lock the damn door.

"I am going out, just get dressed and come out fast" then I left.

Ohh god it was already hell for me to sleep with her image in that black lingeries and now I have seen her honey pot. How am I gonna sleep at night? I need a cold shower badly now.

*****
Please do votes and comments

Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for your love and constant support ❤️
I am truly grateful. I am still amazed that you guys read my story. I am not a professional writer. I just love to tell stories. So here I am today sharing a few with you.
If you want to be connected with me or want to know about the update of my story you can always follow me on instagram as 'capricioussrish' 💗

Love
Srish 💕