|| First Dance

*Just be good human being; Love who you can,  Help when you can, Give what you can*

Ayat's POV~

Everyone was looking at me suspiciously. I know they want an explanation but what can I say? I didn't do anything intentionally. I was just expecting a mere timepas job until I wait for my time to fly out.

How am I going to explain, will they understand my reasons? But I have to tell something right. This family here gives me the warmth of family which I have been craving for.

I explained everything that I can to them and to my surprise the family accepted my reason and Mr. Grey praised me even for my achievements in this early age.

"No wonder you were able to see through that report on your first day"

Mr. Hudson said smiling. I was happy everyone understood me but one was not happy actually two Alina and of course Ryan.

I don't care about him if I say it would be a lie. I know he is doing business with Chris behind our back but still I care what he thinks about me. And Alina I'll talk to her when we reach home. I am sure she will understand, yes it will take some good muffins and cup cakes but that will be worth it. When it comes to your besties every thing becomes right.

Ryan dragged me to the dance floor. "Now this is not so gentlemanly, to drag your date like this, you could have asked"

I teased him with smile. And that boiled up his anger.

"You dare to tease me, when you know perfectly you are the wrong here" he said in low voice near my ear. I can feel he is anger through his each words in his rich husky voice. It sends a shiver down on my spine.

We are dancing now his hands are tightly wrapped around my waist like he doesn't want me to let go and my palm is rested perfectly on his shoulder. I choose to give him silence in answer because that will be best. I was pissed at him, now he is also upset with me. We are so alike, we are hot tempered, quickly make our assumption, we also don't know how to console someone.

There is a beautiful song playing in back ground.

Never was a leader
Never had a thing for fairytales
Not really a believer, oh-oh
Small voice in the quiet
Guess I never dared to know myself
Can my heart beat quiet? No

But then there was you (but then there was you)
Yeah, then there was you
Pull me out of the crowd
You were telling the truth (you were telling the truth)
Yeah (yeah, yeah)
I got something to say now
'Cause you tell me that there's no way I couldn't go
Nothing I couldn't do
Yeah
I want to get louder
I got to get louder
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We're blowing out speakers
Our heart a little clearer
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go

For worse or for better
Gonna give it to you
In capital letters

We were dancing, moving together in each other's arms. He was holding me like a treasure. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder, I don't know what is this feeling but it feels like home.

"So you are a scientist?" I looked at him hearing his question.

"Yes, sorry Ryan I didn't mean to lie, it's just I didn't wanted to disclose my identity and it's really doesn't matter if you are not going to continue your work right"

I replied looking into his eyes, I can see there so many questions. This is the first time I called him by his name it feels so good like he is someone very close to me.

"It matters to me" he said with a sigh.

And I my mind goes blank for a minutes what does he mean by it matters?? I feel a sudden urge of happiness rising in my heart but I suppressed it.

No Ayat he meant he wants to know about his employee. Don't take meaning of you choice from his words, it will just lead you to past history.

"Sorry, of course you have the right to know every detail about your employees" I said lowering my eyes I don't want him to see disappointment in my eyes.

"No, Ayat you are wrong, I have right to know about you, whether you are my employee or not" he replied caressing my check with his knuckle.

I was lost in his word, the affection I was seeing in his eyes. Then I remembered and I pushed him back, no I can't do this. This man is playing games with me and Alina, I need to maintain a safe distance with him. He is a player remember Ayat he doesn't do relationship. So what if he is smoking hot, still he is a player. I walked pass him and headed towards door.

"What the hell is wrong with you woman" he came running behind me and stopped me at entrance.

Everyone was busy inside enjoying the party here in corridor only me and Ryan were alone.

"You should know what's wrong? Ohh sorry how would you know the things you can see are only profit, money, business, success like every other man" I yelled at him freeing my wrist from his grip. I can se his jaw setting in a hard line before I can think of anything what's happening, before i can react I was on his shoulder and the next thing I know I was pushed inside the car.

*****

Hello Everyone,

You guys must be wondering what was that song???

So lovelies this is the song "Capital Letter" from Fifty shades freed.

You guys always going to find traces of that movie in my work, but what can I say I'm a die hard fan of that movie and I'm crazy about Anna and Cristian chemistry.

So if possible please listen this song while reading this chapter❤️

Srish 💕