Through Highs & lows: chapter 37

"Colby seriously. Your in my spot." I complain. "My spot now. I warned you." he says. I set down the bowl of popcorn next to Kat. She grabs it and begins to eat some along with Sam while they waite. "Colby. Come on I was laying there and I want to watch the movie." I say. "Just lay on the floor." Kat says. "Ugh. Fine. But he also has my blanket." I say looking over to him. Colby just sticks out his tongue and smiles like he's a child. "We can just share my blanket." Kat says. "Okay fine." I say. I flip off Colby then lay next to her. "You know... You don't have to lay there. You could just come up here and cuddle with me." Colby says. "Too late. Kat play the movie." I say being stubborn. "Kat wait." Colby says. "Nope. I want to watch the movie." Kat says pressing play. I laugh, before turning away from him and looking at the t.v. "Kat if you don't pause the movie, I'm going to keep talking through it." Colby says. Kat pauses the movie once again. "Don't listen to him. He's bluffing." I tell her. "Oh want to bet." Colby says. "For fucks sake Caroline go cuddle with your boyfriend and Colby shut up." Sam finally says. "Okay okay." I laugh, putting my hands up in surrender. I glare at Colby as I walk over to the couch. I lay down in front of him and snatch the blanket over me. "There." I say. "Okay babe you can play the movie." Sam softly says to Kat. "Damn his tone really be switching up that quick with her." Colby whispers to me. "Shut up. I'm still mad at you." I whisper back, keeping my head faced toward the movie. "I just wanted to be close to you and cuddle." He says in a low voice. He wants to be close, fine I'll show him close. "You know what. Your right." I say, before pushing myself all the back against Colby, to the point where he's pushed against the back of the couch. "Your just gonna give me..." He says, but stops his sentence mid way and I know, or you could say feel, exactly why. "Oh my god." I whisper turning toward Colby. "I tried to warn you." He whispers back. "But that was so quick." I say, moving back forward. "It's to late to move now." He says. "Oh my god do you guys need a room or something? Why are you still talking?" Kat says. "Oh uh? Sorry. I just um? I wanted more blanket." I say, as an obvious lie. "No actually I need to go to the bathroom. Caroline will you show me where it is?" Colby says getting up. As he gets up he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "What?" I say in shock. "That doesn't make sense. There's a bathroom downstairs, your carrying her, and I can see you walking into her room." Kat calls out. "Just play the stupid movie." He calls back before opening my door. "Fine. Whatever, just don't be loud." I hear her say. Then I hear the movie start to play again. Colby closes the door then puts me down. "Colby... Stop, I want to watch that." I complain. "We can watch it tonight. There will still be snacks, plus who the fuck watches a movie in the middle of the day." He says. "I do..." I continue to complain. "Well you can wait." He says. "Why? What are we even gonna do. I'm not gonna do it with you, not here and now. So let me go." I say. "Nope. That's not what I wanted." He says continuing to block the door. "Then what?" I ask, taking a seat on my bed, because I know he probably won't let me leave anytime soon. "I'm bored. I want to watch the movie later." He says walking over to the bed and sitting next to me. I glance down then back up to him. "Where do you plan on going with that." I say motioning to the boner he still has. "Who said we have to go somewhere?" Colby says. "Um? Logic in having non-sexual fun." I laugh. "That's not true. We could watch t.v. in here and I'll let you draw me." He says. "Waite really?" I smile, looking at him. "Yeah, but your gonna have to go steal some of the snacks from down stairs. I can't for obvious reasons." He says. "Okay deal" I laugh. I lean over and kiss him before getting up. "Okay seriously... With a kiss like that, do you ever want this thing to go away." He says glancing down. I just laugh and walk out to get the snacks, closing the door behind me.