Through Highs & lows: chapter 48

After breakfast. We all put our dishes in the sink. "Okay, well I need to get ready, so I'm going to grab some clothes and shower in the upstairs bathroom. You guys are obviously welcome to use the one down here. Who ever is there first is free to use it first as long as you want. I don't care, just know, upstairs is mine." I say to the group. I see Sam and Kat immediately rush to the bathroom. I just laugh and start walking to my room. As I walk up the stairs I notice Colby following me. "Shouldn't you be fighting for the bathroom or something." I laugh out. "Well first they have to get their clothes anyways." He laughs. "Oh true. See my baby's smart." I laugh as I open the door to my room. "Well yeah, but that's not the point." He says with a light laugh. I turn and look at him confused. "Then what's the point? Cuz I know sure as hell your not taking my bathroom." I laugh. "Not taking. Sharing." He says with a smile. "You want to take a shower with me?" I ask crossing my arms. He nods his head, with a big childish smile. "Yeah okay." I say shrugging, before I go back to grabbing my clothes. "Waite really?" He asks, sounding shocked. I turn to him with all my clothes and a towel. "Yeah why not. It's going to take me forever to wash my hair because of yesterday. Besides that I showered yesterday morning so I just need to you know, wash myself." I say. Colby's mouth drops open and I start laughing so hard I begin to cry. By the time I wipe my tears I see him charging toward me, making me jump in my own skin. "That's my babyyyy!" He basically yells, whilst picking me up and spinning me. "Oh my goodness. Stop." I laugh out. "No, you know why." He says, as he stops turning but is still holding me up. "Why?" I ask looking down at him. "Because..." he says placing my down. "I'm gonna shower with my baby. I'm gonna shower with my baby..." He sings, as he gives me kisses around my face. "Okay okay I get." I say, finally kissing him back on the lips. "Oh yeah this will be good shower." He says pulling away. "Don't get it twisted, it will just be a shower, because I still have to get ready and we don't have time to waist. We're leaving in a couple hours." I say, even though I kind of wish I didn't have to. "I mean we have a little bit of time to waist." He laughs, with a smirk on his face. "Come on. Let's take a Quick thirty minute shower." I say emphasising on the word quick. "Right." Colby says, before winking. "Stop it. I saw that." I laugh. "Saw what?" Colby says, playing dumb. "Just grab your clothes and let's go." I say, shaking my head. I hand him a towel and he grabs his clothes, before following me to the bathroom. We take the shower and don't come out until an hour and a half later. So.... Yeah it wasn't that quick. Let's just say he won me over, which you can't blame me for. Have you seen him. Don't worry though, we didn't do it though. No, no, I'm still a virgin. We just 'kissed' a lot. We walk back to my room fully clothed. We both need to brush our teeth still, but we thought it'd be better to let the bathroom air out first. "You know I like taking showers with you. We should do it more often." Colby lightly laughs, as he dries his hair with a towel. "Yeah like next time when my mom and dad are home, so I can get my ass beat right after. Good idea." I say sarcastically. "Okay. Good point, but I mean... I'm just saying, hotels do exist." Colby says. "So you want to get a hotel to shower?" I laugh. "No that's not all we have to do. I mean there's a whole bed, so like. You know... Not a waste of money, because it'll be put to full use." He says. "Really... Is that all you think about?" I say turning to him. "No. Sometimes I just can't help it around one. I think about how beautiful you are, then all the little stupid and cute details about you. Then one thing leads to another and BOOM sex. It's your fault really." Colby says. "I can't tell if that's sweet or not." I laugh, spraying my perfume. "See and you always smelling so good. Your setting me up." He laughs. "I don't do it for you. I do it for me." I laugh. "You being all confident in yourself doesn't help either. I literally love everything about you." He says.