Through Highs & lows: Chapter 62

I lean down and kiss Colby. I had all intentions of pulling away and I think so did he, but that didn't happen. We did eventually pull away, but being honest it was just for air. "God I'm so in love with you." He lightly laughs. "I love you too." I smile. "Oh look." He says in excitement. I turn around and look out the front window, as he removes one hand from my back and places it on the horn. I see the guy from the front walking to his car. He must have gotten off his shift or something. I hear the horn blow, and see the man jump. He turns toward the car and Colby just smirks, waving his fingers. The guy immediately looks back down and speed walks to his car. "Oh my God. Your so mean." I say, trying not to laugh. "What? I was just saying hi. If anything he's rude for walking off." Colby laughs. "The poor guy was so scared." I say. "Good. If ever hits on you again, he'll be a lot more than scared." Colby says. "Your stupid." I laugh. "Okay. What if it was a girl hitting on me and saying you weren't good enough?" Colby says. "Then I'd beat her ass, that's besides the point though." I laugh. "Exactly. Point made." Colby laughs. "Whatever it was still mean." I say. "Plus I at least try to be nice. It's only until they get on my nerves that I stop." I add. "Well he got on my nerves." Colby says. "You were mugging him, before we even started talking." I laugh. "So..." He says. "Okay. I don't care. What are we gonna do now?" I laugh. "Well we could go to your house and I could rearrange your nerves." He shrugs, nonchalantly. "Um first my mom is home. And second why are you always so horny since we started dating?" I say. "Truth being told, it was almost always like this. We just weren't dating so I couldn't say it to you out loud." He admits. "Always?" I ask. "Well not always, but since we were like fifteen." He says. "Damn. That's a long ass time." I laugh. "Yeah so you can understand my eagerness." Colby says. "Well looks like you'll have to continue waiting for now." I laugh. Colby playfully rolls his eyes at my comment. "Fine." He sighs. I laugh, before kissing him again. I move around in his lap, trying to settle in a better position. Doing so though I cause his mouth to open, as he tightens his grip around me. I take the opportunity and deepen the kiss. I hear the car horn blow and I pull away, jumping in his lap. "Sorry that was actually an accident." Colby laughs. "Oh my God. You scared the shit out of me." I say. "Oops." He laughs, shrugging. I sigh. "Come on. We should go home." I say. "Home... Or a hotel?" He says. "Home." I laugh. "Nooo." He wines. "Yes." I smile. Honestly I really liked his idea, it was fun messing with him though. "There's nothing to do at either of our houses though." He says, begging me with his eyes. "There's nothing to do in a hotel either." I say, trying not to laugh. "Caroline, I say this in the sweetest way possible... If you don't stop playing I'll really throw you in the backseat and we'll do it right here, right now." He says, keeping eye contact with me. "Okay." I lightly say, nodding. "Yeah?" He asks, as his eyes light up. "Mhm." I softly smile. He softly kisses my lips, before I move back to the passenger seat. He starts the car, as I buckle up. "Okay first we need to go to the store. Your gonna have to buy condoms." Colby says. My face turns red. "What? Why do I have to go get them?" I ask. "Caroline. Look at my lap. You have to." He says. I lightly laugh as I look at him. "Fine." I say. Colby pulls up at some random store, I've never even been to. "God this is embarrassing. Colby I don't want to go." I say shyly. "Well I can't go." He lightly laughs. "I know." I sigh. "Baby. I swear it'll be fine. Nobody cares, but us. I don't personally know, but I'm sure I'm right." He says. I nod my head and sigh, before getting out the car and walking in the store. Man, he's lucky I love him so much. I walk into the store looking around, until finally I find them. I look at the options and realize I don't even know what fucking size Colby is. I think about that big ass fucking boner and not only laugh to myself, but decide that I should probably get a large.