Through Highs & lows: Chapter 63

The cashier was some old dude, and he had a sinister smile on his face as I approached and paid for my stuff. It was creepy, so I hurried on my way out and back to the car. "See that wasn't so bad right?" Colby says, as I get into the car and close the door. "Yeah. Besides the cashier." I shrug. "What did they say something?" he asks, as he starts the car. "Nope. It was some old dude. He just had the creepiest smile. It honestly scared me." I say. "What do you mean?" Colby asks, instead of pulling off. "I don't know. It was like sinister." I shrug, not thinking about it and not really wanting to. "Okay wait here." Colby says, unbuckling himself. "Where are you going?" I ask, grabbing his hand. "To teach him, not to look at young girls like that. Especially not you." He says, through a clenched jaw. "Colby I'm fine. Come on let's go. I don't even want to think about it." I say. "No. Not with you. I won't allow it." He says. "Fine Colby you go in there and argue with him or come to a hotel with me." I say, letting go of his hand, letting him decide. I looks at me and sighs. "Fine. Let's go." He says. "Good choice." I smile, grabbing his hand again. "I don't see why I have to chose. It would be quick." He says, pulling off. "Colby seriously. Your gonna ruin the whole mood." I sigh. I see him glance over to me, before glancing back to the rode ahead of him. "Your right. I'm sorry." He says, genuinely. "I know. It's okay." I softly smile, tracing small circles on the back of his hand, with my thumb. "Colby are you sure we should do this?" I ask. He pulls into a hotel parking lot, that actually looked beautiful. "Well not if your not ready." He says, turning off the car, before looking at me. "Well I am ready. I'm just nervous I guess." I say. "About what?" He asks in a soft voice. "I don't really know. What if I can't take it or something." I say, averting gaze. I hear a light chuckle come from Colby. "It's not funny." I mumble, looking back up at him. "Of course it's not. Your just really cute." He says. "Colby I'm serious though." I say. "I am too. Your really cute." He laughs. I sigh and just lean my head on the window. "No. I'm sorry. I promise you I'll go slow. If your not ready for that. We don't have to do anything. We can go home and watch Doctor sleep still." He says. "Oh yeah. I forgot I rented that." I say. "So do you want to go home and watch it?" He asks. "No." I sigh. "Do you want to get a room here?" He asks. I nod my head yes. "Are you sure. You don't sound sure." Colby says. I lift my head from the window and look him. "I'm ready. Just you promise you'll take it easy on me." I say. "Of course princess." He says, bring my hand to his lips and kissing it. I smile at him. "Okay come on then." I say. He nods and opens his door. "Oh wait." I say. "Yeah?" he says turning back to me. "I don't have my bag with me. What about the whole ass box of condoms." I laugh. "Just take them with you." Colby says. That laugh fades away real quick. "Oh hell no. I'm not bringing a whole box of condoms into the hotel." I say. "Why not? It's not that bad." He says. "Okay fine." You do it." I say. He sits there looking at the box, I have in my hand. "Okay fine. Take two out and put them in your pocket." He says. "Exactly." I say, before doing exactly that. "Whatever let's go." He laughs. I throw the box in the back seat, before both Colby and get out the car. We walk hand in hand to the front desk. The receptionist greets us, as we approach her. Coby gets the room and she gives us a card key for room 108 on the sixth floor of the hotel. "Have fun." She smiles, as Colby and I walk in the elevator. "How did she..." I look down and realize the reason she realized what was going on. "Oh my God Colby it's that bad." I say as the elevator doors close. "What? I can't control it." He says. I wrap my arms around his waist and prop my head on his chest. "So I really have that much control over you." I tease him. Before we can answer the elevator door stops, as someone walks in. Colby immediately spins me around and puts his arms around my waist pressing me against him. I assume to cover his boner. I lightly laugh as an older looking lady walks in. "Hello." She smile. "Hi." I smile back. "Are you guys a couple?" She asks. "Mhm." I smile. "You guys are really cute." She says. "Oh. Thank you." I say.