The London Show

February 23, 2013
London, England

Emiliana's POV

I was walking down the long corridor when I heard the boys' song Heart Attack filling the arena as well as thousands of screaming fans. Lux was hanging off my shoulder giggling while I entered the dressing room. Lou was frantically putting away all of her hair styling and make up supplies. She didn't notice me until she heard Lux yelp when I pretended to drop her.

Lou spun around and immediately engulfed me in a tight hug. "Emi finally you're here! God I've been waiting for someone to help me with these boys, they can't sit still for one bloody minute". I laughed knowing exactly what she meant.

Lou is One Direction's hair stylist as well as their makeup artist. She has silver blond hair and blue eyes, a huge contrast to my light brown hair and green eyes. She has a 2 year old named Lux. Lux is probably the cutest baby I've ever seen. She has light blond hair that her mum always messes around with, of course, being the hair stylist she is.

Today marks the first tour date of One Direction's world tour, Take Me Home. The boy's are currently on stage and I'm hanging out with Lou backstage waiting for them to finish off the concert.

"Does Harry know you're coming on tour with us for a little?" Lou asked while she carried a sleeping Lux. I guess I tired her out from chasing her back to her mum. "No, actually, I'm gonna surprise him when you guys go to Glasgow. He thinks I'm only coming tonight and tomorrow night" I said as I fiddled with my fingers nervously.

Harry and I have been best friends since I was 4 and he was 5. Even though we have been best friends for 14 years, I can't help but feel nervous about what he will think about me going on tour with him for some dates. He could get sick of being with me for a long time.

Lou noticed my nervous antics and raised an eyebrow at me. "Why are you all jittery?" she questioned with an amused expression. I sighed "I don't know how he'll react to me tagging along for tour". I looked up when I was met with silence. Lou looked at me like I had three heads. "You're joking right?". I furrowed my eyebrows confused on why she would ask that. "He would be completely ecstatic that your coming! You guys barely see each other and he was dreading being away from you for so long. Why wouldn't he want that?" I shrugged because she was right.

Harry is a busy boy with everything going for him. Of course he makes time for me which I'm grateful for, but I can't help but miss him when he leaves. I'm proud of the man he's become and how far he and the boys have gotten along. So the fact that I'm tagging along must mean a lot to him.

Suddenly I don't hear their songs and instead hear the thumping of feat in the hallway. The door opens and there he is. The green eyes and curly, brown hair I haven't seen since New Years, came into the room. I saw him scan the room and his eyes instantly lit up when we made eye contact.

"Emi!" He exclaimed and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Missed you too curly" I giggled. He looked down at me and smiled as well. We stayed in each other's embrace until I have someone clear their throats. I looked over Harry's shoulder and saw four other boys. I grinned and ran to hug them all.

"Hello love, it's been a while" Liam smiled and hugged me back. I haven't since these boys in a long time and I've missed their stupid antics and pranks. "Ok Liam move, her favorite is waiting for his hug now." I hear Louis say feigning frustration that I haven't greeted him. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his childishness and hugged him. I went to hug the other boys.

"I'll have you know that I am her favorite thank you very much" Harry said while pulling me into another hug. "Actually, I believe Niall is my favorite" I say while getting out of his embrace and going up to my Irish friend. Niall grinned at me and pulled me into his side. "Ha see that Haz? I stole ya girl. I'm telling you, it's the accent" He winked at Harry.