Club Opening

When we got to the hotel, Harry and I went straight to our room to get ready. While he took a shower to get the sweat off from the concert, I changed into something more appropriate for a fancy club.

I packed several dresses because let's be honest, when you're with One Direction, you're gonna need them at some point. I pick out my favorite black dress. It reaches about my mid thighs and have a front, low cut. It's tight around my body, hugging my curves perfectly. I have to admit that I look pretty hot.

I put some makeup on, painting my full lips a matte red. My eyelids are painted a slight beige and gold and I add some mascara to make my eyelashes look longer. I curl my long, brown hair slightly, letting them look natural. I put on my silver high heels and hoop earrings that match the necklace I refuse to ever take off. The bathroom door opens and I see Harry walk out through the full-body mirror. I turn to him while he's fixing the cuffs on his sleeves. "Hey Em do you mind fixing this for-" He stops when he looks up at me. His eyes are the size of a tennis ball, mouth agape when he looks me up and down slightly.

"I- uh- Shit Em" He stutters, face still in shock. My face falls slightly thinking the worst. "What? Is it too much? It looks bad doesn't it? God I knew it, hold on give me five to change real quick" I say, quickly moving to my suitcase to change, but a hand grabs my wrist to stop me. I turn around to see Harry looking into my eyes. "No, no don't change. It's just uh-" He scratches the back of his neck looking down. He looks back into my eyes and breathes, chuckling. "You look gorgeous love" He blushes at his confession. I as well, feel an immense heat crawl up my neck, to my cheeks.

I take this time to check him out too. He's wearing his usual black skinny jeans with a blue button up tucked in. Half of the shirt isn't buttoned, revealing the two swallows on his collarbones. He has his brown chelsea boots on his feet. He looks amazing.

"You don't look too bad yourself Styles" I smirk at him. He chuckles and shakes his head at my compliment. He holds his arm out for me to take, I oblige and he leads me out to the elevator. "Well Ms.Summers, I'll have you know that the others are waiting for us in the lobby, shall we go?" He smiles cheekily. I laugh loudly at the formalities and nod my head. We head to the elevator and down to the lobby, seeing everyone waiting for the car.

They look at us seeing that we arrived. The boys all wolf whistled and the girls gave me smug smiles. "Well don't you look lovely" Louis says, kissing my cheek. I giggle and leave Harry's side to go greet the girls.

"You look hot!" Eleanor smirks and nudges my shoulder. I cackle at this and smirk back. "You girls look hotter" I'm not lying. Eleanor has a tight red, halter top dress. Her black heels toning her legs and making her look way taller. Danielle has a navy blue, strapless dress with a slit on the legs. Glittery pumps on her feet. Lastly, Perrie had a black, long sleeve dress that went up to her knees. They all looked beautiful, making me feel slightly self-conscious.

The car finally arrived and we hopped in to go to the club. The drive wasn't too ling so we arrived quite quickly. We all got out and were glad to find no paparazzis waiting for the boys. The line was huge though. "How are we gonna get in guys? The line is huge" I look at the line and back to the group, finding them all looking at me with a 'really' look. "Oh, right" I chuckle sheepishly. I always forget who the boys are and the fact they can get in somewhere whenever they wanted. They all laugh at my cluelessness and we all go in.

Liam and Louis go straight to the bar to order us all drinks while the rest of us go to the VIP section. The club is a little pact, many on the dance floor and others sitting at the bar or lounging around. I sit down next to Harry and Danielle, Liam sat next to her. Eleanor sat on Louis' lap, Niall next to Zayn and Perrie next to him. Louis and Liam brought us shots of Vodka which I didn't drink because I'm not a fan.