James Arthur

Can we just appreciate the photo up top for a minute-

anyways..

September 5, 2013
London, England

Harry's POV

The week went by slowly, doing the same things became extremely boring after a while. We went to the studio almost everyday to record and write. We finished You and I, and we started writing a song called Alive. Louis and Liam wrote that song when they had a session by themselves but we recorded it the next night. Em has been in as well with production mostly but she did help write a song, Little White Lies.

So far, that's what we've done and yet we still have a lot to do still. As promised, Julian explained the offer he talked about with Em and I can tell she was excited just by the glint in her eyes. Julian said he would call her to let her know exactly when and where she would meet James and his team. He also said that he wouldn't join her in this project, which made her happy that she finally hade a project to do herself. He was trusting her a lot with this.

Right now, we're sitting on my living couch, watching some movie we found on the TV. Her head lays on my chest as she lays completely on top of me on her stomach. Her legs are tangled with mine and she's basically falling asleep as I run my fingers through her hair. We aren't really paying attention to anything the TV is playing, just enjoying each others company.

But then her phone rings.

She groans loudly, nuzzling her face into my chest. I sigh and reach to the side and grab her phone. The number says it's unknown so I answer it myself. I slide the button and place the speaker to my ear.

"Hello?" I say, catching Em's attention. Her face shows confusion but I just raise my finger indicating for her to wait a minute.

"Hey Emiliana?" A gruff english accent speaks through the phone. I furrow my eyebrows at the unfamiliar voice.

"No..Uh this is her boyfriend..Who's this?" I ask.

"This is James, James Arthur. Julian gave me this number to call for whenever I wanted to meet up" He explains. I look at Emi who seems to have heard what he said and she motions for me to give her the phone. I do as she says and watch as she puts it on speaker for me to hear as well.

"Hi, I'm here" She says softly.

"Hey! Sorry about the sudden call. I just wanted to know if you were available today to come for a session" He says. There's a but of shuffling from his side of the call and it seems he's moving paper around. She looks at me, silently asking what she should say. I shrug and mouth 'go' to her, giving her the encouragement she needs to do her own thing.

"Uh..Yeah I'm available. Give me the details?" She says, fidgeting with the necklace I gave her years ago.

"Perfect. I'll text you the address and time" He says. She mutters a bye and hangs up, placing her phone on the table. Without a word, she lays her head back on my chest. I notice how closed off she seems and lift her head up so she looks straight at me.

"What's wrong" I ask quietly. Her eyes flick between mine and then she sighs, resting her chin on me.

"I've never worked with anyone else except you guys. I know I worked with Ariana but I know how her music is and plus, Julian was there. I'm on my own with this and I have no idea what type of music he wants" She confesses. All of her hard work has definitely paid off and she deserves this opportunity more than anyone. This is new for her but I know for a fact that if anyone can do it, it's her.