Long Time No See

"There's that face I've been waiting to see"

My blood runs cold when the snarky voice sounds from behind me. I stop in my tracks, freezing in my spot as I recognize the voice. I gulp the lump in my throat, feeling myself sweat in fear. I can't hear any of the boys that are coming from the set. I can't hear anything. All I hear is my heart beat thumping though my ears. All the nightmares I've had coming back in flashes through my mind. There's no way he's here. He can't be.

I turn around slowly and my eyes land on the figure of all my bad dreams. The metaphorical monster under my bed. Those dark brown eyes that have haunted me for two years now. They look the same. The same evil glint in them that always scared me. The same stupid smirk that he held when he knew he got what he wanted.

"Justin" I breath, stepping back. The one step I take makes me crash into a hard chest and I sigh in slight relief. The sweet voice I hear makes me relax but I only worry how he'll react to the situation.

"Hey love, what's wrong-" Harry says but stops himself. I turn my head slightly and see that his eyes lock on the man in front of us. I'm immediately pushed behind Harry and it's then that I realize the other four boys are staring. Great, we have an audience.

"Oh look! Prince Charming to the rescue. Could you ever do anything yourself?" Justin asks crudely, looking around Harry's body to look at me. I cower myself more, feeling cold chills fill my body just at the sight of him. I haven't seen this man since the incident and I never thought I would ever again.

"What are you doing here?" Harry sneers, covering me even more so I'm out of sight.

"I work here" He chuckles darkly, looking at us like we're stupid.

"How have you not been arrested yet? There's no way the police haven't found you. Why are you here?" Harry asks again. At this, the boys come a little closer, slowly coming right behind me.

"I can't be arrested. I have connections" He says and looks at me and I peek my head from Harry's side. "Looks like you don't know me as well as you thought sweetheart". I squeeze Harry's bicep subconsciously, keeping in the tears that are threatening to come out.

"You see, I work in the music and TV industry. I'm pretty big around here which means this won't be the last time you see me darling" He smirks.

"Don't even talk to her" Harry scowls, squeezing my hand tightly.

"Like you can stop me. I just wanted to make a quick visit to my favorite girl, let her know she can't just throw me in a jail cell. It was hard to track you down but I guess going on tour with your new bumble gum pop boyfriend made it easier for me. Did you seriously think I wouldn't find you when you're all over the internet?" He asks, tilting his head to the side with a sickly sweet smile.

"What do you want Justin?" I ask in a small voice, just wanting him to leave.

"Nothing from you babe. Just needed to have a quick chat, make sure you won't waste your time to get me behind bars because it won't work. This is also a warning about what I said earlier. You will see me much more if your part of this industry, so don't be surprised" He says, keeping his hands behind his back in a cocky stance.

"How about you leave us alone yeah? You've bothered us enough" Louis says, placing his hand on my back softly. Justin nods, chuckling with a smirk.