Out In The Open

July 27, 2013
Vancouver, Canada

Vancouver was definitely one of my favorite places. It was gorgeous and the people around were very kind compared to other places. The weather was quite chilly, not freezing but it did get cold. The mountains gave a beautiful backdrop to the city, showing some snow at the tip of the mountain.

The boys have an interview early this afternoon where Harry and I agreed that he would announce our relationship. If I told you I wasn't nervous about it, I'd be lying. I have no clue what the tabloids or fans would say. I don't know if I want to know what they would think. This is all completely knew to me even if I already was well known as Harry's best friend, being his girlfriend is a whole other thing for everyone. I know fans get defensive over Harry and want him to be with an amazing girl and I don't even wanna think of the uproar that will happen over twitter when everything is out in the open.

"So since you guys are going public, I should too with Cara at some point right?" Niall asks, flopping onto my bed as I let him into our room. Harry is showering as I pack up the room since we leave tomorrow and I know he will be tired after the concert tonight. We have to be at the set for the interview by 3 pm and it's currently 1 pm.

"Well, you should talk to Cara about that" I chuckle, folding Harry's hoodie so I can neatly put it away.

"I have though! She only tells me to do what I think is right since I know what it'll be like" He groans, running his hands over his face in frustration.

"Just do it when you think is best Niall" I look at him in amusement. I think there is something more than just finding the right timing to announce their relationship. As if he read my mind, he speaks up.

"Em, I just.. I really like Cara and I can't mess it up. I don't want to say anything and have everyone hating her. Your situation is different, everyone knows you and literally root for you and Haz" He sighs, looking at me with clear uneasiness. I smile lightly at him, but before I can answer Harry walks shirtless with only sweatpants, his hair dripping wet.

"Hey baby, you packed everything already?" He asks looking around the clean room. His eyes land on Niall and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"He's struggling, you talk to him" I pat his chest, going to change into my outfit. I lock the door and hear the soft chatter from the two boys. Knowing Harry, he's probably telling Niall to just go for it if Cara is really ok with it.

I put on a red crop top shirt with white flowers on them.The shirt ties in the front, leaving some cleavage showing but not to the point where it looks skimpy. I wear a high waisted jean shorts with a black belt on. I grab a red ribbon and tie my hair into a messy but cute ponytail, leaving my front hairs out to frame my face. I leave the bathroom, finding the boys just talking quietly. The second they hear the door open, they look up at me and their eyes widen slightly.

"Damn" Niall says, looking at me as he does. Harry snaps his head over at him and notices his stare, slapping him in the head. Niall groans in pain, scowling at him.

"Keep your eyes somewhere else mate" Harry says seriously, standing up to walk over to me. I laugh at their reactions, finding their bickering amusing. As he reaches me, his hands find my waist quickly as mine find the nape of his neck. Harry's possessive side comes out as he leans down to kiss me lovingly. I smirk into the kiss, knowing how Niall's attention on me got him bothered. I pull away and look up at him with raised eyebrows.

"I guess I should get you jealous more often" I tease, my smirk growing by the second. He rolls his eyes and pecks my forehead, leaving me to check his phone.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go get ready in my room" Niall chuckles awkwardly, getting up from the bed. I watch as he leaves the room and laugh lightly.

"He looked so uncomfortable" I giggle, turning around to see Harry laying down on the bed where Niall used to be. I skip over to him, laying right on top of him. He immediately rests his hands on my lower back as I rest my chin on his chest.