Mobbed

May 2, 2013
Amsterdam, Netherlands

"Hey Em, wake up love" I feel a gentle shove bringing me back to consciousness. I squint my eyes due to the bright light pouring through the window. I hear rushing water not too far away and realize it's the shower running. I open my eyes to see Liam sitting on the edge of the bed smiling downs at me.

"Rise and shine Emsy" He grins happily. I cringe at the nickname he use to use when he first met me. He laughs at my reaction and pats my shoulder lightly. "Come on, Haz is in the shower and he gave me the amazing task of waking you up so, get up" I get up and stretch my arms above my head. Liam moves off the bed so I can get off. I check my phone to see the time and my eyes widen when I see it's 10 am.

"What the hell are we doing so early that's so important?" I ask dumbfounded at the fact I was taken of precious sleep because of him. He laughs and shakes his head at me. "We are all going to explore this city because we have today off" I hum and nod, looking through my suitcase for some clothes.

Although it was extremely early, I didn't mind at all because I was excited to see this city. I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam knowing how many people have loves it and how beautiful it is in general. We aren't here for long, only until tonight so I'm glad we decided to start the day early to see as much as possible.

I rummage through my suitcase and find the perfect outfit for the day. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower after seeing Harry got out. Knowing we're gonna walk for most of the day, I put on a pair of army green joggers and a plain black tube top. I slide on my black and white adidas shoes onto my feet. I look into the mirror and nod to myself in approval. I put my hair in a cute, messy bun, hairs pull out to the front to frame my face. I don't put any makeup, leaving my face natural except for some clear gloss on my lips. I go back into the room to see all the boys sitting on the couch and all ready.

"The princess is ready I see" Zayn teases. I flip him off, sitting down next Liam. He laughs at my tired state and I rest my head on his shoulder, eyes closed. "Oh no, come one guys we gotta go before this one falls asleep again and it takes me another hour to wake her up" Liam jokes. I hit him on the back of his head, making him yelp in surprise. We all stand up and open the doors to see Eleanor and Cara waiting for us all ready as well.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Cara exclaims excitedly. I smile at her enthusiasm, stifling a tired yawn. Harry comes up next to me and places his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on him and sigh lightly.

"Someone is sleepy today" He laughs. Last night was the Belgium concert and right after we got on the tour bus and drove around 3 hours to the next location. So to say I'm tired waking up this early is an understatement. We walk down the corridor together and squeeze into the elevator to go down into the lobby. Louis called Paul to tell him our plans and he said a couple of security guards would meet us down there. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cara and Niall talking animatedly. I smirk at Eleanor who also seemed to notice their blossoming friendship.

We enter the lobby, already seeing Preston and two other security guards I do not know the name of. Even though surprisingly there aren't any fans waiting outside, they escort us to the van to make sure nothing happens. We all hop in, Zayn sitting in the front, Me between Liam and Harry in the second row, Cara, Eleanor, Niall and Louis in the back seats. The driver starts the car and takes us to a breakfast cafe that Niall, like always, suggested we go to. According to him, Amsterdam is known for coffee shops so he knew the one we were going to was good.

The driver stops right in front of a big plaza that has a fountain right in the middle. People are surrounding street performers and throwing coins into the fountain for good luck. Different restaurants and shops surround the fountain in a U-shape. We get out of the car, security following about 10 paces behind us. We walk in a group to the cafe Niall told us about and walked in. No one has noticed the boys yet which is a surprise considering they aren't even trying to hide themselves.