Little Black Dress

July 28, 2013
Vancouver, Canada

The sound of a phone ringing is heard loudly through the room, waking me up from my peaceful sleep. I groan and snuggle into the warm chest that now vibrates from a chuckle.

"Someone is calling you love" Harry says, stroking my tangled hair.

"They can wait" I say as my words come out muffled since my face is buried in his chest.

"It might be important" He reasons.

"You answer" I mutter. He huffs under his breath and slowly reaches over to the bedside table where my phone is. The ringing stops and I can assume he had answered it.

"Hello?" He says groggily. The person on the other end is heard through muffles so I don't know what they're saying.

"She's right here" He says and hands me the phone. I narrow my eyes at him because he knew I wasn't awake enough to talk. I snatch the phone from him and put it against my ear. A soft voice is heard through the phone and I'm confused on why she's calling me.

"Emiliana? Hey it's Ariana" She says sweetly.

"Oh wow, hey. Not to sound rude or anything but how did you get my number?" I chuckle, sitting up against the headboard beside Harry.

"I asked Julian for it. He told me you had to leave and I wanted to discuss writing with you" She says.

"Really? You were serious?" I ask in disbelief. Harry looks at me confused and I wave him off, mouthing 'I'll tell you later'.

"Of course! You're talented and Julian has nothing bad to say about you. I want someone new to have input in my songs"

"I would love to. I'm in LA the second week of August. We can meet then?" I suggest.

"Lovely! I'll text you" She says excitedly. We exchange goodbyes and I hang up.

"What was that about?" Harry asks. His hand rests on my bare thigh, rubbing small circles on the skin.

"She wanted to ask if we can write together and when I would be able to" I say casually. He sits up straighter with wide eyes.

"Baby, that's huge! Why are you so nonchalant about this?" He chuckles, looking at me like I'm a bit crazy.

"I guess it is huge isn't it?" I bite my lip in excitement. It didn't register that I would actually be writing with one of my favorite singers until now. I honestly didn't think I would have the chance to work with anyone else other than the boys. Hell, I barely thought I would work with the boys either. Everything happened quickly and I was immediately thrown into this job but I couldn't ask for anything different.

"I'm so proud of you love" He says sweetly, kissing me on my lips lovingly. Harry slowly slides my body so I'm laying down, half his body hovers mine while the other half stays on the bed. His forearms beside my head hold him up. His tongue gently pokes through the opening of my lips, causing me to hum. He pulls back before it can get too heated and pecks me one last time, resting his forehead against mine.

I smile at him as a sound at the door is heard. He groans and rests his head on my shoulder in frustration. I chuckle softly and pat his shoulder, telling him to go get the door.

I stand up to go to the bathroom while he handles whoever is at the door. I wash my face with cold water to wake me up and brush my teeth. I do my business and brush my tangled hair before stepping out to see Louis and Harry talking at the door. I assume he's here to let us know we'll be leaving to Seattle soon for their concert tonight.