Our Moment

June 6, 2013
London, England

"Oh come on Emili, just smell!" Niall argues, attempting to spray the perfume in my face. I resist him, pushing against his hold but he's too strong and persistent.

Right now, the boys are getting ready for the launch party scheduled to release their perfume, Our Moment. I have to admit that I would wear the perfume myself, it smells amazing. The perfume has hints of berries and jasmine petals which I only know because the boys have said it multiple times for commercials. The party only starts in half an hour and here is a half naked Niall, holding me against my will and continuously spraying me down.

"Niall, let go of my girlfriend. You're going to blind her with that" Harry rolls his eyes, grabbing my hand to pull me away from the Irish boy.

Harry and I broke the news to the boys this morning. Our devotion for each other was becoming obvious and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact that we're together. Management and the crew found out as well and were more than happy, being that they rooted for us to be together for a while. The girls found out through a simple text by me, and let me just say I got a frantic call from an excited Cara. They were all ecstatic for us, congratulating us. Louis of course, giving Harry a hard time about how he 'finally grew some balls'. The teasing isn't gonna subside anytime soon.

I finally feel a weight lifted off my chest now that every one we wanted to know, knows. I know my nerves will shoot high when we decide to tell the public, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I'm just happy I can be with him in front of our trusted friends and family.

"Oi, just because you finally got your bird, doesn't mean she's all yours!" Niall huffs, locking away the sample perfume he was attacking me with.

"First of all, she isn't anyone's, she's her own person. Second of all, don't gang up on her with a highly toxic substance, and then we'll talk" Harry smiles sarcastically, pulling me down on the sofa with him.

"As much as I love you two fighting over me, you boys should get dressed" I point out, seeing that none of them have a shirt on.

"Excuse me but there's no 'fighting over', I'm the winner by defa-" Harry continues arguing.

"Harry" I scold, cocking an eyebrow at him. He immediately shuts up and looks at me sheepishly. The four boys laugh hysterically, the sound booming through the walls.

"God she shut you up in less than a second. Not even Paul can do that" Louis spits out between loud laughs.

"You're so whipped mate" Zayn adds on.

"Whatever" Harry mutters, blushing slightly as he pulls me closer to his side. I giggle at his embarrassment and kiss his red cheek, making him smile softly.

The boys all scurry to get dressed when Paul comes in, a look of warning on his face when he sees them lazying around. I watch as they quickly pull on their clothes labeled specifically for them, making sure not to ruin the hair and makeup Lou did so diligently. Harry puts on a plain white cut off shirt with a black blazer, the collars velvet material. His curls up in itself usual quiff. Finishing up, my boy stalks over to where I'm sat, an adoring smile on his face.

"When do you guys go to your interviews?" I ask as he sits down

"Mmm, it's right before the party" He says before shifting uncomfortably. I look at him with creased eyebrows and he sighs.