Guess Who's Home?!

March 16, 2013
Holmes Chapel, England

After a long, boring train ride, I finally arrived home. I walk up the steps to my two story cottage house. The outside is a light grey, with black painted on the door. I open the door slowly with a spare key. I try not to make noise and leave my luggages at the front for later. I hear my parents in the living room. I casually walk in and sit down on the couch, as if it were totally normal that I was there.

"So what we watching?" I smirk at their surprised faces. Suddenly I'm tackled into a three person hug. "What are you doing here?!" My mum asks, cupping my face. I put a hand on my heart, feigning offense. "Are you not happy to see me?" I ask in shock. My mom rolls her eyes and scowls at me. I laugh loudly.

"I wanted to surprise you guys, believe or not, but I did miss you guys" I smile softly. Their grins widen and they start throwing millions of questions at me. I tell them all about tour and how it's been. My dad having to know how Harry took care of, I told them about how we spent our time together.

My mum decides to make my favorite meal: Pesto Pasta with grilled chicken, garlic bread on the side. As she makes dinner I sit at the island counter enjoying the soft music. I had my journal in front of me and decided to go over some lyrics I had written down already and write some new ones while I wait for lunch.

"So honey, how long are you staying here?" she asks, adding seasoning to the chicken. "I'm not sure actually. I'm planning on staying at least a month. I'm gonna go see Cara while I'm here. I have to see what to do for Uni next year as well" I answer back. She hums and continues cooking.

Twenty minutes later and the food is done. My mum places a hot plate in front of me and my mouth instantly waters. My mum is one of the best cooks. Second after Harry of course. Harry makes a mean Pesto pasta and chicken for me every time he comes home, it's his favorite too.

After lunch, we talk for an hour or so until I decide I need a nap. It's around 6 pm so I'm pretty exhausted considering I took an overnight train. I went up to my room and fell asleep once I hit the duvet.

I woke up hours later and am instantly brought to the realization I have nothing to do today. I decide to go on my laptop and search some classes I can di either online or in person at Uni. It's around 9 pm when I start. I didn't realize I was looking through classes for over two hours 'til my phone starts to buzz constantly.

I pick up my phone, unlocking it to see what the fuss is about. I see that it's notifications from twitter. I open the app and click on a tweet I'm tagged on. I click the link attached and my heart immediately drops to my stomach.

Harry Styles From Boy Band One Direction Gets Sick On Stage

At One Direction's Manchester show, heartthrob Harry Styles leaves the stage during Rock Me, seemingly throwing up backstage. Fans caught video of him purging right behind the stage and leaving the rest of the boys to sing for the rest of the concert. No one knows for sure but people say he had been drinking before performing, hence why he felt so ill. Tune into Clever news for more updates on the situation.

Harry got sick on stage? But why? Did they really assume Harry drank before a performance? How low can they think of him? I immediately dial Harry's number. Three rings later he finally answers.

"Hey love it's Louis" The Doncaster boy answers.

"What? Louis where's Harry? What happened tonight?" I ask quickly, wanting to make sure Harry was alright.