Fitting

August 19, 2013
London, England

Harry's POV

The feeling of soft hair tickling my face makes me stir and I slowly flutter my eyes open. As soon as I do, I notice those light brown curls I know all too well were sprawled across the pillow shared with my head. I look over my shoulder to see the time, groaning when I realize it's extremely early.

7:32 AM.

I might as well get up now, I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep. I cautiously slide my arm off of Emiliana, making sure I don't wake her up, and get out of bed. She stirs slightly but after a moment she stays still, soft snores leaving her lips. I chuckle silently at the girl and kiss her forehead before leaving the room.

The kitchen windows are opened up, letting in the warmth from the outside. I step into the kitchen to see George and Amanda each having a cup of tea, as well as exchanging whispers. They look over at me with small smiles, they tired eyes holding the same gentle look they always did.

"Good morning Harry" George greets, nodding his head at the chair in front of him. I greet them both and quickly turn on the kettle before sitting down in front of them.

"How are you love? Busy today?" Amanda asks sweetly.

"Yeah, Em and I have a fitting for the premiere and VMA's at around 11, it usually takes a couple hours since all the boys will be there. That only means fooling around all day" I chuckle, shaking my head at the thought of all five of us not getting anything done.

"She's been overworking herself hasn't she" Amanda sighs. As much as I want to deny it, she's right. Emiliana has been working a lot lately, with our album and all the meetings she has to attend with Julian, it's a lot on her. She can handle it, I know she can because if she couldn't I would've told her to slow down a bit. It just tales a toll on her after a long day.

"She has a lot on her plate. The boys and I try to minimize her work for us, but she still has multiple things going on that doesn't have to do with us. Lots of artist have been contacting her, saying they wanna work together. She hasn't accepted any yet because with all this touring, she can't" I explain before continuing. "You both don't need to worry, I'm taking care of her as much as I can"

Amanda and George give me an approving smile which eases my nervousness for what I've been wanting to ask them for a while now. It's been on my mind lately and I just hope they say yes. I look up at them, biting my lip softly while I contemplate how to approach the two on the subject.

"I..I've been meaning to talk to you guys about something, actually.." I say quietly, fiddling with the cup of tea in my hands. They look at me curiously, silently encouraging me to go on. I breath heavily and look at the two.

"I-I uh, I wanted to ask if..If it's alright that I ask Em to move..Move in with me.." I ask quietly, my nerves shooting up the second those words left my lips. They look at each other wide eyed, and ai can't tell if that's a good thing or not, so I internally freak out.

"I-I mean she always stays here and we basically work together and she'll always be with me on tour and stuff unless she has other work to do. I know it's soon in a relationship but I j-just thought you know..I uh" I ramble off, not knowing how to convince them that this isn't a bad idea.

"Harry honey, breath" Amanda says, placing her hand delicately on my shaky one. I look up to see them holding amused expression which only confuses me.

"We might be Emiliana's parents, but she isn't a baby anymore. She can decide herself if she wants to move in with you or not. She doesn't need our permission and neither do you. If anything, I would love nothing more than for her to live with you" George says, a small smile adorning his face. My eyes go wide and I don't doubt that a bright smile is what's hurting my cheeks right now.