Day In Miami

June 15, 2013
Miami, Florida

"This is huge" I laugh, placing my bag on the table inside the cabin.

The last week since we got back on tour has been absolute chaos. I've been in and out of meetings with Julian and management about the group's third album. They expect it to be release late November or early December. The boys either have two or three shows in a row or have to make appearances in interviews all day. We haven't been able to catch a break. The crew suggested renting a boat since we have a day off and it's nice and sunny out. If only I knew they were getting a huge yacht.

The boat was definitely a sight and I was in awe of everywhere I looked. The outside was just as beautiful. A small rectangular pool falls in the middle of the stern on the second level. The bow of the boat has multiple red tanning chairs, a bar with a small fridge for drinks and food. The inside has a white carpet, multiple navy and beige loveseats surrounding two coffee tables. There's a small stairs leading to the lower level, where the bedroom and bathroom are. A kitchen with gray marble is father into the cabin, a pantry for anything you need.

"This is the best thing we could've thought of" Louis says, leading us outside to the sofas.

I feel the boat jolt awake indicating we are moving. Everyone except the six of us stays inside the living room area while we soak up in the sun. I help Liam stock the fridge of beers and sodas as well as leaving out different snacks we got before arriving at the dock.

"If we get papped drinking beer the media will have fun with that one. 'One Direction Underaged Drinking In Miami, Florida'" Niall snickers, popping a beer open and taking a sip. Take a couple beers with me, I join the others where the tanning chairs are. I strip out of Harry's black T-shirt he let me borrow as a cover up and pull my cotton shorts down. I turn around to see Harry staring at me. A smirk places itself on my face and I make my way over to him, setting myself on the chair next to his.

"You're staring" I say casually, laying myself down to tan.

"I can stare at my girl all I want, plus you look hot" He says with with his own smirk forming. I scoff and roll my eyes though he can't see with my sunglasses on. My chair gets dragged closer to him suddenly and I scowl at his actions only for my face to soften at the loving smile he wears. He motions me to sit closer to him, resulting in us sharing only his seat. He wraps his arm around me, resting his hand on my hip. I lay my head in the crook us his neck, tangling my legs with his.

"Your tattoos are glowing" I giggle, tracing the butterfly that lies on his bare stomach. He chuckles kissing my hairline as he absentmindedly plays with the strings on my bikini bottom. By now, the boys have all soaked themselves in the pool, leaving the two of us alone. Harry has become strangely silent and I can tell by his heart beating fast, something is on his mind.

"Are you alright?"

"Julian told me he's going to LA for three weeks and was gonna ask you to go with him" He says all in one breath. I sit up straight, looking at him confused. Julian hasn't told me anything about going to LA with him but I assume that's because he wanted to speak with Harry first. Julian assured me that I wouldn't be away from Harry that much considering he knows we're together. He told the both of us he wouldn't want to put any unnecessary barriers, so the fact that he wants to ask me to go to LA for work must mean it's quite important.

"What did you say?" I question hesitantly. Truth is I don't know what to say. It's not like I can decide before I'm even offered the chance to go.

"What do you mean? I told him to ask you. It's not my choice if I want you to go. This could be a good opportunity for you to meet people and possibly start working with them as well. Three weeks is a lot, yeah, but I wouldn't get in the middle of your career" He says softly, mirroring my sitting position.