Lake House

It's Niall's birthday today so here's my favorite gif of him🥺❤️

September 13, 2013
Mullingar, Ireland

"You sure you wrote down the right amount of food? Remember it's 2 cups in the morning and 1 and 1/2 at night plus a cup during the day" I ask Gemma through the phone as I haul my luggage down the street to the car waiting for us. We had just arrived in Ireland to spend a week at Niall's vacation lake house.

"Em, I love you babe but you need to calm down. I know how to take care of a bloody dog" Gemma says with a laugh at the end. I chuckle as well, finding myself ridiculous for freaking out.

"Thank you again Gem, I owe you one" I say in sincerity.

"You don't owe me anything but a niece or nephew would do the trick. Tell Harry to get to work already" She comments. My jaw drops and I can only imagine she has a smirk on her face, a smirk almost identical to her brother's.

"Gemma!" I scold, my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"Oh come on, we all know it's gonna happen at some point" I can see her rolling her eyes. I scoff and tell her I have to get going. She mutters a goodbye to which I return and hangs up.

"Love you have to stop worrying, she'll be fine with Gem" Harry says from behind me. I sigh and nod, climbing into the car waiting for us.

The lake house was beyond beautiful. The driveway circled around a large fountain, creating a fancy entrance to the house. It was a eight bedroom mansion, decorated with white and navy blue furniture. The floors were white and gray marble as well as the kitchen counters. Windows were tinted from the outside in, giving us the privacy but also the ability to look out.

The lake itself was big and stretched for miles. Niall had a decent sized boat tied up on the dock and a jet ski with a float attached to it. I know for a fact the boys will be using that thing. For a week vacation, this is the perfect way to spend it in my opinion.

Cara and El arrive later today while Sophia and Perrie are already here. I didn't know they were coming, Harry only informed me they were when we arrived. I'm relieved though, I don't think I could spend so much time with this much testosterone. I love the boys, I do, but I spend enough time with them and their pranks on tour.

"You gonna come swim with us?" Harry asks as he comes out of the bathroom in his white swim shorts. His hair is pulled back by a think head band, making his hairs stick up. I giggle at the sight, seeing just how much his hair has grown since the beginning of the year. He hasn't cut much, only small trims here and there.

"Yeah, I just have to change" I say. He nods in response and leaves me to change, saying he'll wait for me outside. I grab a simple red bikini and slip it on quickly before grabbing one of Harry's shirts as a cover up. I don't bother putting any pants because I'll just be taking off my clothes when I get outside anyways. I just don't want to roam around the house exposed.