'Til Infinity

August 12, 2013
London, England

The familiar scent enters my airways as I walk into Harry's London home. The boys and I just arrived to London this morning. The boys have a break from tour until September, but they still have to travel to different places for appearances. In eight days is the This Is Us premiere, meaning the boys have to do tons of press.

"Baby, leave the luggage at the front, I'll take it up" Harry says, carrying his own suitcase up the front steps. He locks eyes with me and smiles widely. When he gets close enough, he doesn't hesitate to kiss me sweetly. It's a short kiss but it's enough to express exactly what he feels.

For the first time, Harry and I made love last night. A feeling I never thought I would experience, happened just a couple hours ago. It felt like I was on cloud nine, feeling every emotion the boy I loved wanted to show me. The act itself connected us in ways we never were before. It made our relationship stronger.

I was robbed of my virginity by a man who never loved me. A man who used me for his own pleasure. He raped me. Justin, raped me and Harry knows that. This time was different. Harry didn't force me into anything. He waited for me, waited for me to mention being intimate at all. He knew it was an uncomfortable subject for me and didn't ask about it until I was ready.

I knew I was ready the second Harry kissed me for the first time. The second he told me he loved me. Harry is it for me. He will always be it for me so it was only time for me to give myself to him. He was my first time, not Justin. A first time is supposed to feel good, you're supposed to feel loved, appreciated. I felt all that with Harry.

The amount of love I feel for this boy is indescribable. We've grown so much the past year, the past fifteen years. He'll always be the same boy I meet fifteen years ago, but something tells me we aren't the same two best friends from that time. We are two adults now, two adults who love each other to a great extent.

I sit down on the couch, sighing in content as I feel the comfy material under my body. Harry's house has always been home for me, now more than ever. I never fail to be happy in this place and I know Harry can say the same. A body plops down beside me, making me smile at the owner.

"What you thinking about angel?" Harry asks, bringing me to his side.

"I love you. I won't ever be able to explain just how much" I say softly, the overwhelming feeling coming out.

His face softens, a small smile grazing his lips as he looks at me. He leans in to kiss me, the softest he's ever kissed me.

"I love you too. Now, I think we should make breakfast" He says, patting my leg twice before jogging to the kitchen excitedly, causing me to giggle at his antics.

"When is it that you boys have to film your music video?" I ask, dangling my legs in front of me.

Since we're free for a month, the team decided we should start filming the music video for Midnight Memories.They don't plan on releasing it until next year, but they're gonna be busy any other time.

"Mmm, next week, we have a meeting to discuss what the video will be of. You gonna go to the filming?" He asks, looking at me as the stove heats up.

"Yeah, Julian wants me there for some reason" I shrug, making him copy my actions and turn to the stove to make our breakfast.

"You'll finally meet Liam's new girlfriend. He's bringing her to the premiere" He mentions.

"Oh really? What's her name again?" I ask curiously.

Liam had mentioned a girl from his old school finally accepted a date from him and now they are apparently together. They reconnected at a mutual friend's party and it seems they hit it off again. He hasn't said anything publicized for obvious reasons but did say he might do so soon. I haven't met her yet and neither have the others so I guess it will be a first.