Story Of My Life

August 31, 2013London England

August 31, 2013
London England

Emiliana's POV

Everyone arrived in London at around six in the morning today. The crew, the boys and I had been rushed to the set to start filming Story Of My Life. The video wasn't complicated but it will take a while due to the idea of recreating past photographs now. The boys were asked to choose multiple photos of them with their families, friends, or anyone else they wanted.

All the boys' families are being included in the video. Anne was asked to recreate a photo with Harry and I, where he's eating sausages in a small bowl and I'm drinking out of my sippy cup. The scene requires Harry and I our blue robes that our mums got us when we were little. I didn't know if it was a good idea for me to be in the scene, but Harry insisted.

The crew asked me to help set up, orders specifically from Ben Winston. Apparently, since I was the one who wrote it, they wanted me to come up with the theme of the video. It didn't take much for me to think, I had a pretty clear idea of what would look good for this song.

The video is very raw, it makes the boys seem vulnerable. It's emotional for me, just thinking of how this song even came to be. I haven't seen which pictures the boys picked, but I think this video will come about beautifully.

"Hey baby" Harry greets as I enter the dressing room. Everyone is in here, Anne, Gemma, the boys and their families. It's an overwhelming sight if I'm honest. 

"You excited?" I ask when I reach him. His hands place themselves on my hips instinctively. The feeling of his touch never fails to make my skin form goosebumps. I love the feeling.

"I'm only excited to see you in that small blue robe while sitting my old childhood living" He smirks. I scoff and pull myself away from his embrace. He laughs loudly and pulls be back to him, smiling softly.

"I'm joking angel..I am excited, a bit exhausted though" He confesses. I pout at his confession, knowing the boys have been overworking themselves for months now. He never complains about it, he loves what he does but it does take a toll on him sometimes.

"We can take a nap when we get back" I suggest. I could honestly go for a long nap. I've been up all day on the phone with Julian about a song he needed help with plus the long flight with no sleep.

"I would love to, but we have a studio session" He says sympathetically. I groan, throwing my head back in frustration. I totally forgot we had to meet with Julian to finish a couple songs.

"After that we can sleep all we want yeah?" He tries to make it better. I pout but nod nonetheless. Something is better than nothing.

"Don't you have to go change?" I say as I see him in just a normal black t-shirt and a short sleeved button up on top. He looks down at his outfit then looks back up, an expression of confusion on his face.