Heart Shaped Necklace

February 26, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland

The minute we arrived to Glasgow last night, we went to the hotel room. Harry and I both were out like a light the second we hit the bed, exhausted from the days events and dreading waking up early the next morning.

We did exactly that, we woke up way too early for my liking. My sleep was interrupted by Niall, who was banging on the door demanding us to get up so we can accompany him to get food at 7:30 in the morning. We didn't have to be at the arena 'til 11:00, so waking up this early was completely unnecessary.

I feel Harry get up, groaning as he does so. He opens the door and I see Niall skip into the room, full of energy. "Come on guys! Let's go eat I'm starving" He whines. I push my face farther into the pillow when  the curtains are opened, revealing the bright sun.

"Niall it's too early, we don't wanna eat now" Harry complains, getting back in bed. He pulls me into him again and covers us both with the duvet. "You lovebirds can cuddle later, I want food now!" Niall grabs the covers and yanks them off of us, revealing our bodies.

"Uh-I..Shit sorry I didn't mean-" Niall stumbles over his words, wide eyed looking straight at me. I didn't know what he was nervous about until I looked down and realized the oversized shirt I slept in rose a little over my stomach, revealing my underwear. Harry seemed to have noticed too, and quickly covered my body. He glares at Niall and points to the door. "Get out and let us get ready" He snaps.

Niall scurries out the door, leaving the two of us alone. There was an awkward silence until Harry broke it. "I don't like the idea of him seeing you like that" He grumbled, getting out of bed and changing for the day. I get up as well, making sure my shirt is covering me up, and change as well. "What do you mean? It was nothing really" I say, confused on why it bothered him so much. "I'm your best friend, It doesn't exactly please me to see guys looking at you like that. It disgusts me when I see guys undressing you everywhere we go" He rolls his eyes. I just shrug and continue getting ready.

I decided to wear a light wash jean shorts and a white, one shoulder long sleeve top. I pair the outfit with my white Filas and the necklace Harry got me when I turned fifteen.

*Flashback*

Today was my fifteenth birthday and I was upstairs in my room. I don't usually do much for my birthdays, I always go to Harry's house with my family to celebrate.

I suddenly hear a knock at my window and open my blinds to see what it is. I open them to be met with those bright green eyes I've known for the past 9 years. Harry's bright smile and dimples showing through the window. I lift the window open to let him in.

"Hello birthday girl" He says happily and hugs me tight. I laugh slightly and hug him back even tighter. "I have something for you" He smiles cheekily. I narrow my eyes, trying to figure out what he's playing at. "You didn't have to get me anything Haz" I roll my eyes and follow him out the window and onto the rooftop, where we always go when we need to think.

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to" He says and holds his hand out to help me up the stairs. On the rooftop was a couple blankets and pillows sprawled out on the floor. There was a pizza box and a small gift bag as well. The display was beautiful.

"Oh my Haz, this is beautiful" I say in awe of what he did. I turn around to see him smiling at me and blushing slightly. I smile back and motion him to sit down with me. "I'm glad you like it, I know you never do anything big for birthdays and thought this would make it a little more special maybe" He chuckles. He then grabs the small gift bag and hands it to me.