Surprise!

February 25, 2013
Holmes Chapel, England

After the three hour car drive Holmes Chapel from London, we finally arrived at my house, where both Harry and I's families are waiting for us.

Harry doesn't know but I'm telling him and both our families my plans for tour. He thinks he's just dropping me off and then going by himself back to catch the flight to Glasgow. Oh how wrong he is. The drive consisted of us singing our hearts out and Harry telling me everything I've missed since I late saw him.

When we got to my house, I unlocked the door and was tackled in a hug immediately by my parents. "You guys saw me not even two days ago!" I laughed loudly and they just rolled their eyes, smiling once again when they saw Harry beside me. Harry is like a son to my parents. They adore him with every bone in their body. My dad especially loves and appreciates how Harry is with me, knowing he won't ever even dare hurt me like Justin did.

"Harry it's been a while! How are you? How's tour so far?" My parents bombarded him with questions. Harry laughed lightly, answering all their questions. "Good to see you Amanda, George" Harry nods at my mum and dad. "Tour so far has been good, especially since I got to see this one after almost two months" He pouted jokingly and I chuckled. Even though we joke about it, we did greatly miss each other and hate the distance between us.

"That's great honey! We just finished eating dinner, we weren't sure when you guys were coming so if you two would like to eat there is leftovers" mum says to us, gesturing to the fridge. "Actually, Amanda, I only came to drop off Em here and say goodbye to you guys as well. I've got to go back to catch the flight to Glasgow" Harry says. I can tell he feels guilty and upset he has to leave me. This is my cue.

"About Glasgow.." I trail off and everyone around the table looks at me quizzically. I smile, excited to see their reactions. "I'm going on tour with you for a couple dates" I grin waiting for Harry's response. His eyes go wide once he registers what I just said and looks at me confused and shocked all at once.

"Wha- what? What do you mean? You're coming on tour? Really? This isn't a joke?" Harry questioned, flustered at the sudden news. I laughed loudly and covered his mouth to shut him up. He looked at me wide eyed as I explained.

"Yeah, I'm going on tour with you. I'm not sure until when, I guess I can figure that out. Paul already knows and Lou does too. I didn't tell you before because I wanted it to be a surprise. I hope you don't mind that I didn't ask and that I'm going. If you don't want me to I ca-" I rambled but was interrupted by Harry squeezing me tight in his embrace.

"Oh my god I can't believe this" He laughed in disbelief. He let go slightly pulling back to look at me. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when we heard a cough behind us. We turned to see our parents with raised eyebrows, waiting for an explanation.

"So you're going on tour with Harry then?" Dad asks hesitating a bit, not wanting to know the answer. "Yes, I am dad please let me go, I can take care of myself I promise. I can come back to visit and meet them again on their next destination. I'll try to come back during the longer breaks. I promise I'll be good" I plead, trying to convince them to let me go with the boys. Mum and dad look at each other, silently speaking, then look back at me.

"Alright" My dad sighs. I squeal and hug my parents as they hug back. "Don't worry about her George, I promise I'll take care of her. She'll be ok" Harry reassures my dad, knowing my dad trusts him with me more than anyone. "I know you will son" My dad smiles back.

After talking about the details I have so far about my plan, I go to my room and pack clothes for at least a month, just in case. If I need more clothes, I can always come back home and pack more. Harry and I have to leave soon so I finish quickly and drag my suitcase down stairs.

"Here love, let me take that" Harry says, seeing me struggle with my bag, and easily carries it to his car. As he does so, I say my goodbyes to mum and dad, as well as Anne and Robin. "Please be safe honey, don't get lost and stay with someone at all times" My mum says worried. I shake my head and reassure her that I will be just fine. My dad hugs me next, saying to be careful as well. Robin hugs me goodbye as well as Anne.

"Please look after him, you know how he gets when he's stressed" Anne looks over at Harry quickly then back at me, concerned written all over her face. I smile softly at her and nod. "Of course Anne, I'll look after him and make sure he's alright" He smiles gratefully and hugs me tight once again, letting me go to the car where Harry waits for me.

By the time we got to the airport, it was around 5 o'clock and our flight was at 6. The other boys were already waiting at the VIP section to board the jet.

When we get to the section, the boys give each other confused looks when they see me. None of the boys knew I was coming, so I expected them to be surprised.

"Emilia, what are you doing here?" Niall asks confused on why I showed up, as the rest of the boys nodded as they were also confused. I smirked at all of them before saying "You guys have a new tour buddy" I smiled as they cheered at the confession.

"Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie are gonna be ecstatic! They're meeting us at the arena tomorrow morning for soundcheck" Louis says. The three girls that I have become very close friends with are Louis, Liam, and Zayn's girlfriends. The three are also tagging along tour with the boys, meaning I won't be the only girl other than Lou and Lux. "I can't wait to see them, it's been a while and I miss my girls" I smile widely, excited to see my girls and for all of us to hang out again.

We all sat around the waiting area, talking about everything and anything when Paul to tell us we had to board. Despite my pleading, Harry took my suitcase from me, not wanting me to carry it as it was pretty heavy. We all shuffled into the private jet, me sitting next to the window seat, Harry next to me.

I was getting kinda nervous about going on tour and traveling the world with my best friends. It was gonna be a rollercoaster, that's for sure. I looked out the window and felt Harry scoot closer to me, placing his head on my shoulder as he looked out the window with me.

"Are you excited?" He asks quietly as we start to move down the runway. I hum in yes but then grow nervous as the plane gains speed. I am a horrible flyer. Planes scare me and I get panic attack easily. Almost as if he was sensing it, Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it in reassurance. He knows how bad of a flyer I am and knows just how to calm me down.

"Go to sleep yeah? We have a 5 hour flight and you should rest. I'll be awake if you need me" He says kissing my forehead sweetly as I rest my head on his shoulder. I instantly fall asleep, ignoring the fluttering of my heart at his sweet gestures.