Birthday

March 3, 2013
Dublin, Ireland

Today, March 3rd, marks 19 years of me living on this planet. The past three days have gone as usual. The boys have their concerts, we go to the hotel, sleep, hop on a plane to the next location, and repeat. But today and tomorrow the boys have a day off, meaning all my friends planned something for tonight to celebrate, but won't tell me.

Harry woke me up at around 8 in the morning to take me to breakfast. I feel him poking my cheek. I open my eyes slowly seeing him grinning down at me with a goofy grin.

"What did you do?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"What makes you think I did anything?" He scoffs, his smile growing.

"Because you're smiling like an idiot and it happens to be the perfect day for you to buy me something expensive, hence, you did something stupid" I raise my eyebrow challenging him. He rolls his eyes and gets up. "Well, I get to spoil you so stop complaining. Get dressed because I am going to treat you to a lovely day, first being breakfast. Come on, up you go" He drags me out of bed and pushes me to get changed.

I roll my eyes laughing. Ever since he's been able to, Harry has spoiled me way too much. He always gifts me with the fanciest things without me asking. I know he doesn't mind, but I can't help to scold him for spending so much on me when he can use that money for better things. He never listens to me though.

I change into a red sundress. It's a low V-neck with spaghetti straps. It has white little flowers all over it and a thin brown belt around the waist. I leave my hair in loose curls, a white bandana pushing it back with loose hairs framing my face. I put on my white Filas, making me look at least an inch taller. Along with my heart locket, I add on a silver choker with little stars on them. I put minimal makeup, knowing Lou is gonna do mine for tonight, that's what Harry told me anyways.

Apparently tonight is gonna be huge. I have no idea what it is or where it is. I don't know who's gonna be there but I assume it's just the boys and girls. My parents are still in Holmes Chapel, so a phone calk from them will have to do.

"Alright Harry I'm ready" I say walking out of the bathroom. I see him already in front of me, smiling down at me softly. "Let's go then love?" I nod and take his outstretched hand. We walk down to his rented car.m, the usual black Range Rover waiting for us in the valet. Harry opens the door for me before jogging to the drivers side and getting in himself. We start the drive to an outdoor cafe Harry mentioned was quiet and not a lot of people went by, so we won't have to worry about getting mobbed.

It was about a 20 minute drive to the cafe but we arrived. Before I can open my door, Harry was already holding out his hand to help me out of the car. We walk in and the cute little cafe was indeed, very peaceful. The host takes us out to a two person table. Harry pulls out the chair for me, allowing me to sit, then moving to the other side to sit down.

"This is a cute little place, where did you find it?" I ask smiling. Harry just shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, I was just looking for places to eat breakfast and lunch for the day as well as other places we can go and shop if you like" He says nonchalant, looking at his menu. "Harry, you don't have to take me to all these places, I'm totally fine just watching a movie in the room" I chuckle. He gives me a look as if to say 'really?' while a waiter comes to our table. He takes our order and takes our menus with him.

I ordered myself a avocado toast with cottage cheese. I tend to eat healthy, even if I have a fit body, I don't enjoy junk foods much. Harry orders a yogurt parfait with a variety of fruit, him also being a health freak. We talk about our plans for when we go back home for the holidays. I still haven't talked to him about how long I'm staying.