New Years

December 31, 2013
Paris, France

Harry and I have been in Paris for five days now. The second he told me we were going on Christmas, we went back home and fell asleep. The next day we spent packing because we're gonna be here for a couple more days until I have to get on tour.

Today was New Year's Eve and we slept in late due to the late night walking last night. Harry took me all over despite the fact that I told him he really didn't have to. He quite literally took me to every art galley there is and we finished visiting them only yesterday.

So we were still in bed and Harry was passed out, his arms tight around my waist as he breathes softly into my neck. I play with his hair mindlessly, humming quietly a song that's been stuck in my head for the longest time now. It came pretty randomly if I'm honest and I guess because I haven't actually put down the lyrics for it, it's been playing in my mind nonstop.

"That a new song?" Harry's raspy morning voice startles me and I jump slightly in my spot. He chuckles at my reaction and sits up against the headboard while bringing me with him. He effortlessly pulls me onto his lap to the point where I'm straddling him. His hands squeeze my thighs gently, his thumb rubbing the skin back and forth.

"Not necessarily a new song, just something I've thought of" I shrug, playing with the hem of his shorts. He hums in response, pulling me closer to him.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks. I hadn't thought about it because he's been just taking me
places, knowing I would love wherever we went no matter what. I'm sure he had everything planned because let's be honest, it's Harry we're talking about. He'll ask me what I want to do bur secretly have everything planned.

"How about you just tell me where your gonna take me?" I chuckle, tilting my head knowingly. He rolls his eyes, just proving my suspicion was correct. He had the whole day planned out.

"Guess you'll just have to wait" He smirks, grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting both of us off the bed. I squeal in shock, holding onto him tightly so I don't fall. He walks down the stairs of our Air BNB he rented for these days. He drops me onto the couch and walks to the kitchen, laughing at my confused face.

"We can stay in for the day since we saw literally everything..But tonight we're going out" He calls from the kitchen. I can here him rummaging through the cabinets and the fridge, surely doing something for breakfast, well, lunch.

"And where are we going may I ask?" I try again, hoping to actually get an answer. He snorts and I know that's my response because he won't say anything.

"You should know better, my love" He teases. I know he's smiling to himself without even having to look at him. The tone in his voice is a tell tale sign. I puff out air from my chest and lay down on the couch, turning on the TV to see if there's anything on Netflix to watch.

"Anything specific to watch?" I ask. He hums for a moment, seeming to think his answer but he just tells me to choose. I go through the options and eventually find the Avengers movie. I click on it and immediately smile when the intro music starts.

"Here love" Harry says as he walks into the living room with a tray of food for both him and I. I lift my legs to give him space to sit and lay them on his lap. He reaches over and grabs a plate of what he made which was croissants and strawberry jelly. There was multiple small desserts on the tray as well and a small vase with tulips.

"What's all this?" I ask him, the voice of Robert Downey Jr filling the air. Harry looks at me mid bite of his croissant and puts down his food, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. He was nervous. Even after all this time we've been together he still gets nervous when he doesn't know how I'll react.