- two : karasuno

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Bye, Mama." Makoto mumbled softly as she settled on the back of Hinata's bike, feeling him slowly begin to pedal away.

Her mother's heart clenched sweetly. God, she's just like a child. So cute!

Makoto leaned on Hinata's back, yawning quietly. When she felt vibrations coming from his body, she glanced over her shoulder at him.

"You're like a big baby in the morning!" Hinata giggled, enjoying the fact that Makoto was indeed extra docile in the morning. The lack of energy and sleepiness mixed together to create a child-like state that many people find cute. The docility usually goes away when she gets something to eat or drink.

"There's some milk in your bag that you can drink." Hinata explained as he pedaled along the road, keeping the bike steady, so Makoto wouldn't fall.

Holding onto the bike with one hand, she held the chocolate milk in the other and sipped on it leisurely. "...good."

Hinata beamed brightly, "I'm glad you like it!" He sped up, going faster to arrive at the school quicker.

"We're here!" Hinata exclaimed as he slowly biked over to the bike racks. Once they came to a complete stop, Makoto hopped off and held Hinata's bag while he put his bike away. "Was the ride over okay?"

"It was very fun." The way her eyes shined and her cheeks tinged pink gave off the impression that she very much liked the bike commute to school.

"That's great!" Hinata cheesed, taking his bag from her arms. "It's a lot of work, but it's really calming!"

Makoto nodded, following her brother into the school full of students who stared. They were curious as to who this female was and why she was so close with Hinata.

"I'll go get your class schedule! Wait here!" Hinata dashed off, entering the staff room after knocking politely.

Makoto waited in the hall patiently, leaning up against the wall with another milk carton to her lips. Her eyes were casted downward, avoiding the looks of passing students.

"Oi, boke, the hell did you do to your hair?" A male called out, grabbing Makoto by the shoulder. She jumped with surprise, turning to the guy who grabbed her. "And why are you wearing a girl's uniform?"

His hair was short, but long enough to come down to his eyes. His blue eyes were thin, scrutinizing her appearance. He kind of looked like a blueberry. Based on his appearance, she could tell that this was the Kageyama kid her brother was talking about.

"Ah, Kageyama-kun, hey." Makoto started, pushing off the wall slightly. She awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, smiling sheepishly. "Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and found out that I became a girl. I was hoping you wouldn't notice me, but it can't be help. I'm so embarrassed!"

The look on Kageyama's face was priceless. He awkwardly shifted in his spot, unsure of what to say to her.

"Uh, it's alright?" He hesitantly patted her head, believing her small lie completely. "It might affect volleyball though...."

"Kageyama-kun, what are you doing?!" Hinata's shrill voice echoed down the hall as he raced over to stand between Kageyama and Makoto. "Hands off my sister!"

"Your SISTER?!" Kageyama shouted, surprising students within the hall. His eyes darted between Hinata and Makoto, trying to find the difference within the two beside the hair. "I'm losing my mind."

"Yes, you are, blueberry-kun." Makoto grinned at Kageyama, taking the class schedule from her brother. Both males escorted her to class, talking about how her and Hinata were siblings since Kageyama couldn't seem to grasp the idea.

"See you at lunch, 'kay!" Hinata nodded with a smile, walking off to his own classroom down the hall. Kageyama nodded and walked away to his classroom next door.

"Hinata?" A voice called out, surprising Makoto who stood in front of her classroom door. When she turned around, she was faced with two males who hovered over her. "Is this Hinata...?"

The blond male scrutinized Makoto for a second, glancing her up and down before shaking his head. "This isn't the same shrimp."

Makoto was about to pull the same trick on them, but chose not to since she got scolded by Kageyama for it. "Uh, yeah, Shōyō and I are siblings."

"Cool. Didn't ask." The blond shrugged, taking a step towards her. He removed one hand from his pockets, glancing down at Makoto who hadn't moved. "You gonna just stand there all day like a nitwit or are you going inside?"

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi drawled out worriedly, feeling like he was being a bit too rude to her. They just met and Tsukishima was already being petty.

Since she resembled her brother so much, he didn't find it too hard to be the same way he was with Hinata. After all, he assumed that they were peas in a pod who were both hot-tempered idiots.

"Ah, gomen," Makoto side-stepped, sliding the door open and allowing the male to enter first. "Ladies first, of course."

His lips visibly curled downwards into a small scowl. Straightening his back, he towered over Makoto with a snarky expression on his face. His mouth opened, but before he could say anything, his friend cut him off.

"Tsukki, you should just let the girl go in first." The green haired male interjected softly, earning himself a curt glare from the blond.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." The glasses-wearing kid said as he turned back to Makoto, flashing her a shit-eating grin. "You're a girl? Sorry, didn't notice with your flat chest and all."

As if on cue, Makoto, 'Yamaguchi' and 'Tsukki' glanced down at her chest. Both boys quickly averted their eyes, not wanting to be caught blatantly staring at a girl's chest.

"Uh," Makoto stared at her boobs that looks nonexistent under her white blouse, cream sweater and black blazer. "Fair."

Tsukishima held back a snicker, finding her defeat quite amusing. "Anyway, shrimpy, can you get out of the way? I don't wanna squash a mushroom like you on your first day."

Makoto eyes remained on the blond's features for a moment. His eyes are a pretty color. She thought as she studied the golden-colored irises that held honey brown undertones in them.

"What?" He muttered as he reached over, flicking her forehead to avert her attention away from his face.

Her hand shot up to rub the stinging spot on her forehead.

With a small roll of the eyes, the blond entered the classroom before her, leaving her in the hall with Yamaguchi.

"Sorry!" The freckled man said as he bowed sheepishly, scurrying into the classroom after his friend. Makoto entered shortly after and shut the door behind her.

"You're the new student, right?" Getting a nod from Makoto, the teacher quickly ushered her to the front of the room. "Introduce yourself!"

Scanning the classroom with her eyes, she spotted the familiar blond and green haired male sitting on opposite sides of the room. Her eyes lingered on the blond who refused to meet her eyes, keeping his eyes on his desk.

Makoto turned around, picking up a piece of chalk from the little ledge at the bottom of the board. Lifting her arm, she swiftly wrote her name in romaji and kanji. Tossing the chalk back onto the ledge, she dusted her hands and turned back around.

"Hello," She bowed politely, "My name is Hinata Makoto. Nice to meet you all!"

Her lips slightly curled upwards into a smile when her eyes finally connected with the blond's. He almost felt too intimidated to look away from her.

"Please, take care of me."