- thirty-five : oopsie

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

Dating the person you've been interested in for so many months is a really scary thing. Your relationship goes from a limited friendship to a new world of possibilities since you both share the same feelings.

At first, the two were a bit awkward since this was their first relationship with the person they really liked. After a bit of talking, they eased up and became the couple they are today, four days later.

"I look dumb." Makoto said as she ran a hand through her hair, pulling at the strands gently. She pouted, ruffling her hair aggressively. "I hate it."

Tsukishima snickered, reaching down to ruffle her hair gently. "You look like your brother now." He stated as his fingers raked through the orange locks.

"Ugh."

Since Makoto's mother wanted to take a family picture, Makoto decided to change her hair back to normal for a little while. She didn't have time to dye it back to black, so she was here at school on a Monday, with bright orange hair like her brother.

"I'm not kissing you until your hair goes back to black." Tsukishima declared with a shrug.

"What??? Why?" Makoto whined, standing in front of the blond who shrugged with a small smirk.

"You look too much like your brother."

"We're siblings!" Makoto pointed out, making Tsukishima chuckle and nod. With a small huff, she crossed her arms over her chest, "Fine. Don't kiss me."

"Ah, Tsukishima-san, there you are." One of their classmates called as they spotted him in the hallway. "Sensei's calling for you in the faculty room."

The blond nodded, turning to Makoto who was still pouting. With a roll of the eyes, he pinched her cheeks lightly. "Calm down, you big baby. It's not gonna be forever."

"I guess." Makoto mumbled, swatting his hand away. He chuckled, pivoting on his heels to head off to the faculty room.

Makoto turned on her heels, making a beeline to her classroom slowly. She was constantly being mistaken for "Hinata in cosplay."

"Hey, Makoto...?" Yamaguchi greeted hesitantly, trying to decipher if this was actually Makoto.

Makoto rose a hand with a small smile, "Yo."

Yamaguchi sighed with relief. "I like your hair. It's different." He complimented, chuckling when he saw the look of disgust on her face.

"I hate it. I've had black hair for so long, so I don't like it." She explained with a small huff. She really did miss her black hair, even though it's only been like three days.

"People will probably confuse you guys now." Yamaguchi chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck absentmindedly.

"Three people already asked me if I was cross dressing. It was kind of troublesome to make them believe that I'm Makoto, not Shōyō." She expressed exasperatedly. "What sucks the most is that Kei won't kiss me until my hair goes back to black."

Yamaguchi chuckled, finding their silly issues amusing. "Don't worry. It probably won't be long before he gives in. Ah, here he comes."

Makoto glanced down the hall, noticing Tsukishima all the way at the end with a paper in hand. Their eyes connected for a moment before a face appeared in front of Makoto's face.

"Morning, babe." Kageyama greeted as he kissed her lips, surprising Makoto who went rigid.

Yamaguchi's eyes widened like saucers as his mouth flopped open and closed like a fish.

"Oi, King." Tsukishima grunted as he appeared behind Kageyama. "What're you doing, kissing my girlfriend?"

Kageyama touched his lips, growing more and more horrified as he realized something. Those weren't my Hinata's lips.

Finally looking closely, he realized that this wasn't Hinata Shōyō, but instead, his sister.

"Shit-" Kageuama said as he turned away, stepping away from Makoto. "I didn't mean to-"

"Makoto's foaming at the mouth!" Yamaguchi shouted, watching Makoto foam at the mouth with pure disgust from the kiss with Kageyama. "She's dead!"

"Good grief." Tsukishima muttered as he grabbed Makoto by the arm. He led her down the corridor to a small water fountain outside.

"Hey-" Water splashed on Makoto's face as Tsukishima turned on the fountain. She closed her eyes, drinking the water.

"Don't drink it. Wash your lips, you nasty." Tsukishima huffed as he swiped his thumb over her lips. For some reason, the sight of her lips against Kageyama's left him jealous despite knowing it was an accident. He just wanted to rid Kageyama off the lips that were only for Tsukishima to touch.

"Are you jealou-" More water splashed in her face, making her stop talking abruptly. "Hey-"

When he felt the water did a sufficient job, he turned off the water and faced Makoto. She blinked at him flatly, pursing her lips.

"What now, genius?" Makoto asked, glancing down at her blazer was beginning to become soaked with water. She swiped a hand down her face in an attempt to get rid a bit of water.

Tsukishima leaned in, nearly bringing their lips together. For a moment, Makoto was weak, almost allowing the kiss.

"No." Makoto said as she covered his mouth, pouting stubbornly. "You can't kiss me till my hair goes back to black."

One thing Tsukishima had learned about Makoto as soon as they started dating was that she was secretly very stubborn. It usually only showed when she was really comfortable with the person, which kind of made him feel special.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "I'm being somewhat nice for once, and you're acting like a brat."

"You almost drowned me in the fountain." Makoto exclaimed, narrowing her eyes at Tsukishima who shrugged. "No kiss."

Grabbing the female by her wrist, he pulled her close and leaned down. Gently, he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her. His tongue swiped along her lips, not daring to enter despite Makoto's agape mouth.

He pulled away, licking his lips. "Be a good girl." He muttered as he wiped her face with his shirt and took off her damp blazer.

Another thing he had learned was that Makoto could easily turn docile when she was kissed the right way. He swore he'd only use it when absolutely needed, but today was an exception.

"C'mon, class is gonna start soon." Tsukishima said as he grabbed her hand, pulling the female along while holding her blazer in his other hand.

Makoto followed behind, looking at the ground to avoid anyone seeing her flushed cheeks.

"That's no fair, Kei."