20k special????

before we start, i'd just like to say, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 20K!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I APPRECIATE EACH AND ONE OF YALL. (the rest of my lil rant is at the end)

[ third person ]

Tsukishima held Makoto's hand as they stood across from one another at the front of the crowd. He shakily slid the ring onto her finger, gulping thickly then meeting her eyes. A small scowl graced his lips when he saw the smug smile on her face.

"Nervous?" Makoto snickered, calmly sliding the ring onto his finger. The male rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. "Easy, yeah?"

"Shut up, Makoto." He huffed, eliciting laughter from the crowd who watched with delight. With swiftness, he pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers. When they parted, he smirked upon seeing her flushed cheeks. "Nervous?"

What is this, uno reverse? Makoto thought as she giggled, amused by his actions. Her thoughts were abruptly cut off when she heard the whooping of the crowd.

"YEAHHH!!! MAKOTOOOOOO!!!! TSUKISHIMAAAAAA!!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted as they began to aggressively throw flowers at the couple who dodged to avoid injury. "CONGRATS!!"

"Thanks, guys." Makoto grinned as she waved at Tanaka and Nishinoya, grateful for their loud cheers. Her eyes slid over to her brother, noticing the male standing with Kageyama. "Shōyō, Tobi, hey!"

"Congrats, Makoto!" Hinata cried as he threw his arms around his sister, nearly knocking her off her feet. Tsukishima's arm locked around her waist, holding her in place.

"Geez, Shrimp, try not to kill her on her wedding day." Tsukishima muttered as he stood behind Makoto, fending off the shrimp who was getting his snot on her. When Kageyama came into view, Tsukishima moderately scowled, "I guess we're in-laws now."

"Seems so." Kageyama muttered as he narrowed his eyes at Tsukishima. Pointing at Makoto who was busy talking to Hinata, he scowled, "If you hurt her, I'll kill you."

"Worry about your own midget." Tsukishima muttered with a roll of the eyes. As he turned away from Kageyama, he sighed softly, "I won't hurt her. I swear."

Kageyama crossed his arms over his chest, sighing heavily as Hinata rejoined him at his side. "They'll be fine."

"Makoto!" An arm extended out in front of Makoto, stopping the tall male from running at her. "Ah, Megane-kun."

"Yo, Nakamura-kun! It's been a while!" Makoto said as she reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him into a hug. "I'm glad you came."

"Haha, yeah. I came with my girlfriend." Nakamura grinned as he pointed at Kameko who was approaching. Nakamura quickly turned to Tsukishima and bowed, "Thank you, Tsukishima-san. You were the reason why I ended up with Kameko-chan."

"Huh?"

flashback

"You're not gonna walk me home?" Muraoka asked with a small pout. Tsukishima briefly shook his head as he began walking away.

"Nah. Maybe Nakamura can." Tsukishima snickered as he walked up beside Makoto, lightly nudging her shoulder with his arm. "Hurry up."

Nakamura turned to Muraoka, shrugging softly. "I guess I can walk you home."

present

"We ended up going on a date to cheer up after you guys left us!" Nakamura explained, grinning brightly at Makoto and Tsukishima who simply gave them a thumbs up.