- seventeen : normal

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

Makoto sat on the floor of the gym with her legs crossed. Her eyes rested on Takeda who was busy talking about the Tokyo training camp that was coming up in less than a month. Once he mentioned exams, four people visibly paled.

Instantly, Tanaka and Nishinoya bolted for the door in an attempt to escape. Hinata began to cry out, questioning what was considered a failing grade. Kageyama just died.

Tsukishima snickered, genuinely amused by the fact that everyone was suffering. Makoto stood beside him, looking around with amusement. It is kinda funny to see everyone panic.

When they returned to the clubroom, Makoto stood outside with her phone in hand. She was busy texting away to notice Tsukishima and Yamaguchi exiting the club room.

"Oh-" Tsukishima started as he bumped into Makoto, causing the female to drop her phone off the second floor. It hit the ground, landing with a small thud in the dirt. "Ah, sorry."

"Kei." Makoto whined as she bounded down the stairs to retrieve her phone that had fallen. "That's a low blow, dude."

"Yeah, yeah. I already said sorry." The male muttered with a small smirk as he walked off with Yamaguchi.

"Bleh." Makoto huffed as she dusted off her phone, tucking it into her pocket. Before she could even go back up the stairs, Kageyama and Hinata came running down it.

"We need to find Tsukishima!"

When they did find Tsukishima, he was walking beside Yamaguchi in front of the Sakanoshita store.

"Help us study!" Hinata cried as he quickly turned meek, adding in a small. "Please."

Makoto sat on Hinata's bike, ready to get back on the road and ride off. Of course, she only stuck around for the amusement that would follow with Kageyama and Hinata.

"What? No." Tsukishima answered almost immediately. "Why don't you ask your precious sister? I'm pretty sure she's doing really well in class."

Everyone glanced at Makoto who simply shrugged, unable to go against Tsukishima's words.

"I'm busy." Makoto answered, making the males beside her turn back to Tsukishima who pursed his lips.

"You can probably help them a little bit before and after club, right?" Yamaguchi suggested, making the blonde smirk and inch towards Kageyama. He was quick to scold the male smugly, saying that he should speak up if he wants to be tutored too.

In the end, they got yelled at by Ukai because they were disturbing the neighbors.

"Hello?" Makoto said as she turned away from the males who were arguing quietly now. It was a repeat of the other day, being with the silent call that ended with the male say that they'd find her. "Stop fucking calling me. I live in Yukigaoka in a big brown house at the end of the street near the store. Come get me."

When she hung up, she turned back to Hinata and the rest of the group and smiled. "I am most likely going to die soon."

"Eh?"