How You Meet: Lauren

loll hey, this book is gonna be a flop!! have fun reading it though :)

::

Lauren:

Y/N

After a few weeks of convincing, pleading, and actual daily and nightly praying, my parents had agreed to let me stay with my uncle over the summer, to help choreograph some dance moves for Fifth Harmony.

My uncle is Fifth Harmony's tour manager, and to be quite honest, I'm pretty sure I still can't, or ever will, believe he is.

"Hey Y/N, get your ass here!" My uncle calls out to me, interrupting my conversation with one of their hair/make up stylists about me being excited to have joined this crew to work with Fifth Harmony. I think the girl's name was Clarissa, but I don't know. I'm literally new here, I don't know anyone besides my uncle, and the girls of Fifth Harmony, but they don't know who I am, so... "Y/N!" I groan, making her laugh.

"I'm sorry, my uncle is an ass." I apologize kindly to the woman. She smiles, shaking her head softly.

"It's alright, Y/N. Just, good luck." I furrow my eyebrows as she laughs at my confusion and walks away. I turn around and shrug; weird.

As I walk over to my uncle, my breath hitches when I realize he is with the girls of Fifth Harmony. My eyes widen as Lauren's eyes meet mine.

My breath hitches as Lauren smirks at me.

"Y/N breathe please, we don't want you to end up fainting." My uncle jokes, clearly failing at trying to be funny, but unfortunately, everyone laughs at his remark. I scowl, giving him a face.

"I'm sorry ladies. This is Y/N. She's my niece, she'll be the co-choreographer so you better listen to her." He warns in a joking matter. My uncle is like, the most chill person ever in my family, besides me, myself and I.

"Y/N will be here over the summer, and maybe, if she doesn't get fed up by you guys and really likes working here then she will become the main choreographer." I feel someone's eyes on my lower back. I look back and see Lauren staring at me, biting her lip with lustful eyes.

God, why must Lauren Jauregui have to be so hot?

I smile shyly at her, and she grins, her smirk still laced within her lips. "Y/N? Y/N. Y/N!" Will snapped me out of my train of thought.

"Y/N we all know you like Lauren, and Lauren, back off, my brother will kill you and me if you start dating his baby. Stop eyefu-" I clasp a hand over his mouth, kicking him on the shin as hard as I can. I swear he is only 9 years older than me, but I can take him down at anytime. Will winces in pain and shuts his mouth. Dinah, Camila and Normani laugh at our banter. Ally, being the mature one contains her amusement, and Lauren, she is still staring at me. That's great.

Ugh.

"Bye Will. I can introduce myself, God gave me a mouth, and I'm going to use it." I growl. He nods and leaves quickly. I smile to the girls like nothing happened.

"Yo Dawg I'd love to fully meet you and all, but I feel like Lauren needs it more." Dinah winks, pushing the other three away. She brushes shoulders and whispers in my ear; "I totally ship it." She pushes me closer to Lauren and leaves the room, closing the door. I instantly get nervous. Not just because we are extremely close to each other at the moment, but because -like I said- I have an unhealthy crush on this mesmerizing green eyed girl.

"Hi." Lauren says, resting forehead on mine, her hands my waist causing my breath to hitch again. She is taller than I am, me being the same height as Camila.

She smirks.

"H-Hillo L-Lauren..." I stutter out. I mentally slap my forehead. Not for just stuttering, but for mixing up hi and hello.

She's making me fucking nervous and it's making me frustrated with myself.

"Are you just going to stutter?" Lauren asks, her voice sounding really intimidating. She looks me in the eye and I feel like I'm actually shrinking.

"N-no." I pout because I can't seem to form any solid words. I look to ground, shuffling my feet.

"Hey, why does the floor get to see such a beautiful sight and I can't?" Lauren said softly. I looked up, blushing furiously. My cheeks were getting hotter by the second.

Lauren smiles at me.

"You are literally so cute!" She pinches my cheeks, making me frown.

"Am not!" My childish self takes over me.

"Are too!" Lauren plays on. She plays with my cheeks as they get redder and redder.

"Am not!" I shoot back. Before Lauren gets to say anything, Ally walks in.

"You guys, we sadly have to go now. Camila won't stop whining about needing her daily intake of pizza, and plus, you will see each other tomorrow morning. Stop arguing about nonsense please." She says. I pout. So does Lauren.

"Ugh, only Camila." Lauren mumbles like a child. I laugh, as she frowns.

"Well, I will have to go home now, but I'll give you my number." Lauren says sadly, taking the phone from my back pocket without any permission. My eyes widen. She lowkey touched my butt, I thought. She looked at my phone with her smirk again.

"You like Lana Del Rey?" She asks, I nod. I remember that my lock screen is a picture of Lana that I took at her concert.

"Yeah, but I like you more." I manage to say. My eyes widen at what I have just said.

"Uh- I mean- I," I stammer. Lauren laughs. My heart melts at the sound of her laugh.

"I think I like you a little more too, Y/N." She winked and handed my phone. I look at what her contact name is.

My Sex Goddess 🏳️‍🌈👅

I smiled, blushing.

::