Jeong Yunho: Those Eyes

(Everyone has grey eyes. When you meet your soulmate your eyes turn pink briefly, then turn your real colour)

The crowd went wild. You could see everyone around you scouring to find the person that made his eyes change. As you stood there in complete shock. Is this real?

Everything about this seems like something out of a cheesy romance novel. There's no way this is really happening...

You'd been going on and on to your parents about this. Your birthday was getting close, and all the stars in the universe had aligned, Ateez was having a concert in a city close to where you lived the day of your birthday. There was no way in heck you would let this opportunity pass you by.

You begged your parents for weeks, even saved up whatever money you got to be able to go to the concert. A few days of begging later, they finally gave in.

Unfortunately, none of your friends liked Ateez... or K-Pop, for that matter... But you were old enough to go alone, and nothing was gonna stop you from having the time of your life.

And so, the day was finally here!

It was right in the middle of their set when everyone started going crazy. The reason? Yunho. Or more specifically, Yunho's eyes.

You'd been trying to get the guys to notice you, San had smiled at you a couple times, and Hongjoong did the finger hearts for the people that were filming him, but that was all you were getting. Not that you complained, you still were basically in the front row and had a great view no matter what.

And then it happened. During *If Without You*, off all songs. He bent down to say hi, his eyes met yours just as he was on the big screen, perfect timing for everyone to see his eyes change from grey tones to a vibrant pastel pink. Once he realised what was happening he laughed it off and gave you a quick smile before running to take his position, his eyes changing from pink to a dark warm brown.

For the rest of their set, everyone could see how flustered he was, he'd smile constantly, he couldn't help himself from looking for you in the crowd. It took every ounce of energy in your body to stop yourself from passing out, it still didn't feel real... What if it was a coincidence? What if this is all a dream?

Once it was all over, a few girls approached you to try and be friends with you, or so you thought, but soon their ulterior motives became obvious, so you tried brushing them off as gently as possible.

As you tried walking away with them still following you, you bumped into someone. You turned around to find this wall of a man, he appeared to be a security guard. You quickly apologised, but he didn't even move. He heard something in his earpiece and replied a sharp "Yes, sir".

"Please come with me, miss" Were you really gonna follow this big ass man to who knows where? If it got you away from those girls, heck yeah you were. You nodded and he walked, leading the way through some doors.

"Uh where are we going?" You asked once you reached a long hallway with people running around, but he didn't answer.

He opened one of the doors in the end and motioned you to go in.

"Wait here please" He ordered and walked out, closing the door behind him.

You sat down on one of the sofas in the room, looking around in search of anything that could be a clue to what was happening or where you were.

After a couple minutes you started hearing rumbling outside, but you figured it was just the people running around from earlier.

"I swear to god don't you dare!"

"San no, stop that"

"Hyung we need details"

"Joong tell them to stop"

"But we wanna meet her!"

You heard a lot of scrambled screaming outside the door. Your heart knew what was about to happen, your soulmate was right on the other side of those doors. And your brain was having trouble processing everything. So much so that when he finally walked in, pushing the rest of the boys out of the room, your mouth dropped and you couldn't say a single word.

He seemed to be just as nervous as you honestly, which made you relax a little bit.

He sat in a chair in front of you and put out his hand. "Hi, I'm Yunho" Though as soon as he said it, he realised how dumb it was. You were at their concert after all.

His awkwardness made you giggle, and you shook his hand. "Yeah, I know" His face relaxed and he smiled. "I'm ___, nice to meet you".

"I love your eyes-" He stopped himself, he didn't mean to say that out loud. You could see the absolute panic in his face.

"I like yours too" You smiled sweetly to reassure him.

You looked into each other's eyes. Something inside you felt warm and fuzzy. You've always felt butterflies when it came to the members of Ateez but you never expected this to happen.

"Hyung can we come in now?!"

"PLEASE~~"

He looked so embarassed but you nodded so he'd know you were okay with it.

"I'm sorry about them..." He stated before opening the door.

In just a second, 7 very excited guys ran up to you, it was a little overwhelming but really fun at the same time, like a group of puppies chasing you.

They all introduced themselves, as if you didn't already know their names, and showered you with hugs.

"Guys, this is ___. ___ this is everyone. Now will you please let her breathe?" He shook his head and started pushing the boys away from you.

You mouthed a simple *thank you*. He finally hugged you and whispered "Thank you for being here..." You hugged him back.

"Ahhh~ You look so cute together~~" Wooyoung whined, making Yunho glare at him.