Jeong Yunho: Class Fight

i recommend listening to Class Fight-Melanie Martinez

Dumb. Clueless. Naive.

He may be the cutest man you've ever laid your eyes on but that same cuteness often attracts the wrong type of people.

"I swear if I have to listen to her call him 'Yunnie' in that annoying baby voice one more damn time I will go ballistic" You slowly rubbed your temples trying to ignore the hideous scene a few tables over.

Your best friend Nari giggles taking a sip from her water bottle. She finds your hatred towards Yunho's girlfriend extremely amusing, specially since you've never actually done anything about it, and constantly deny your feelings for him all the while being extremely protective of him.

"I think he finds it endearing" She says shrugging, knowing damn well that would not sit well with you. Your head snaps in her direction, eyebrows furrowed.

"Endearing? How could anyone find that endearing? It's a fake and annoying voice, if only he wasn't so oblivious..." You angrily poked at your food, trying to focus on literally any other voice in the cafeteria other than hers.

Not gonna lie, you might have feelings for Yunho, but that didn't have anything to do with you hating his girlfriend. She just had a really bad vibe around her, multiple times you've witnessed what a terrible person she can be, treating everyone like they're nothing, but acting like an innocent soul when she's around Yunho.

Nari hands you her dessert in an attempt to stop smoke from coming out of your ears. She may like teasing you about it, but at the end of the day she's still your best friend and hates seeing you upset over something like that.

"Come on, let's head to class" She gets up from the table, gaining a puppy eyed look from you.

"But... I just opened my pudding..." You pouted. She rolls her eyes, how can you be all fuming one second and adorable the next?

"You can eat on the way, come on" You stand up and she interlocks your arm with hers, leaving your hands free for you to enjoy your beloved pudding.

-

"Has Keihtlyn come back from the bathroom yet?"

For christ sake, even her name is annoying.

"Kim ___" Oh hell no. "Will you please go tell her to come back?"

You take a deep breath in, mentally cursing out your professor before nodding hesitantly and getting up.

You made your way to the nearest bathroom. As much as you hated her, disobeying was never in your blood, getting called a goody goody in middle school never changed that.

You checked inside but all the stalls were empty. Of freaking course she wasn't going to the bathroom.

You began making your way back planning to shamelessly tell your professor she had skipped class.

A faint ruffling caught your attention, why? No idea, call it destiny or something like that.

You could not believe your eyes. Before you could react you were already clawing at someone, angry you had taken over.

-

-Yunho's POV-

This class could not get any more boring.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

I guess not boring for long. Everyone's eyes go wide, we all run outside, even our teacher is all about the drama.