Park Seonghwa: Party Time PART 2

"Woo~"

"Yes cutie pooh~?"

"First of all, don't call me that-" He smirked as you put a finger over his lips to shush him. "Second, do you think I'm unlovable?"

"___, I-"

- - - - - - - - - -

"___, I-" He stopped in his tracks. He knew telling you how he felt would probably mess things up, he'd confuse you and someone would end up getting hurt.

"You're not unlovable, don't say that" He put his arm around you, tracing circles with his thumb to make you feel safer.

"I am though, anything good I've had with someone never lasts all cause of that stupid boy" You were starting to get angry. You were here being needy and bothering your friends while he was all nonchalant probably getting any girl he wants.

Wooyoung didn't expect that to hurt as much as it did. But he was basically on the same unrequited love boat as you. All he could do was hope that his company was enough to comfort you.

"Is he that dense or he simply doesn't care?" You turned to Wooyoung once again.

He had a sad smile on his lips. As jealous as he was, the sight of you all tipsy and trusting him with that kinda thing was endearing. "I don't know ___, Hwa is weird sometimes"

"Wait how did you know it was seONgHwA?" You stated his name as if it had cooties.

Wooyoung couldn't help but chuckle at your shock. "Everyone knows it's Seonghwa dummy, except maybe him"

"Well duh cause he's only got eyes for LiA~" You groaned in disgust from just picturing them together. "She's not that nice and I heard that's not her real hair color" You said in all seriousness, but Wooyoung found it hilarious.

"___ cutie pooh, no one has natural pastel pink hair" Your tispy self realised how dumb you sounded and burst out laughing with Wooyoung.

As you were laughing, Seonghwa finally appeared. "What's so funny?"

"I don't know, ask the natural pink head" You crossed your arms and stick out your tongue at him.

"Uh okay...?" Well now he was confused.

He could tell you've never been this drunk, and suddenly was very aware how close Wooyoung was to you. He nearly stabbed him with a glare at the sight of his arm around you, leaning on him, being all cutesy. He didn't like it one bit.

"How much have you had to drink, ___?" He took the cup you were holding and smelled the vodka.

"None of your business" You stood up and grabbed Wooyoung's hand, dragging him outside where people were dancing.

Seonghwa just stood there in shock, he's never seen you act like this. The second he saw you dancing with Wooyoung nearly grinding on him, he reached his limit.

In the blink of an eye you were dragged inside and into the kitchen, almost stumbling over the furniture along the way.

"Get out" He spat at the few people hanging in the kitchen, and they left.

"What the fuck Hwa?!" You snatched your arm out of his grip.

"Me?! What the hell was that?!" He raised his voice. He's never been this mean to you, at any other given moment you would've burst into tears, but right now the alcohol liked 'angry jealous girl' mode.

"I was dancing!" You replied with an even louder tone, you didn't care who heard.

"You were practically begging him to fuck you ___" He rubbed his temples, the whole situation was giving him a headache.

He did not just say that. "So what if I was? I can fuck whoever I want Seonghwa! You should go screw LiA for all I fucking care" You let your body plop down on the kitchen floor. Yes, you were that angry.

He was even more confused than before though. "Lia? What's she gotta do with this?"

"Oh please, don't play dumb, you wanted to see her here..." You felt tears threatening to fall.

"___, you dumbass" You were about to scream at him again. "She likes Yeosang. I wanted her to be here cause Yeosang wanted me to set them up in exchange for a favour"

He sat down next to you, all this fighting over something so stupid. "I guess that makes sense..."

"If you don't believe me, I think they are currently upstairs" He let out a tired laugh. How could you be so dumb? Yeosang has been gushing about her for weeks.

"What was the favour then?" You turned your body to face him, just in time to see his cheeks get a pink tone.

He hesitated for a moment, but if telling you the truth would keep you away from Wooyoung, it was worth it. "Well, I'd set him up with Lia, and he... he would find a way for you to go on a date... with me"

This must be the alcohol taking effect cause there's no way you just heard that right.

Is there?

"___? Are you okay?" He waved his hand in your eyes, snapping you back into reality.

"You... want to date me?" You asked still in disbelief.

He chuckled and nodded. "Is it that hard to believe? Everyone knows I like you, it shouldn't be that much of a surprise"

"U-Uh, I'm sorry you what?" You scanned his face for an answer, just a hint to tell you this wasn't real.

"You didn't know? I thought I was pretty damn obvious..." He scratched the back of his neck out of nerves.

This time you were the one laughing. "You stupid boy"

Just before he could say anything you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a much longed for kiss. Lasting a few seconds before pulling away.

"Does that mean you like me too or...?" He had the biggest smirk ever.

"Everyone knows I do, you're that dense" You stood up and offered your hand to pull him up.

He smiled softly and gave you a chaste kiss, just in time for the nosey boys to see when they walked in the kitchen.

"We heard screaming, and once it stopped we thought ___ had killed you" Jongho justified their noseyness.

"Did you two finally confess?" San asked eagerly, you and Seonghwa nodded filled with embarassment.

Seonghwa gave Wooyoung an apologetic smile. He knew the boy would be hurt by the sight. To which Wooyoung just said a simple: "I'm happy for you two" And he truly was, he just had to get over you.

You smiled filled with joy, until you realised: "Wait... All of you knew and no one said anything!" At that moment, Seonghwa was hit with the same realisation, his eyes open wide.

All 7 boys yelled in unison. "WE THOUGHT YOU KNEW"

-
this week has been awfulfinally this damn app lets me upload!