Choi San: Stranger

"We're not taking your little brother trick-or-treating, are we?" There I stood at Yunho's doorstep, wearing the world's most hideous, last-minute-made princess costume.

I hated it, but what else could I do with the 2 hour notice Yunho gave me.

"What gave you that idea?" He posed innocently, as if he wasn't wearing a freaking BDSM-looking ensemble.

I looked him up and down with a scolding look.

Yes, he looked good in it, but it wasn't exactly appropriate for trick-or-treating with literal children.

I obviously had a guess of what his true plans were. Him mentioning his friend's Halloween frat party for two weeks straight might've given me a clue.

We had a bit of a staring contest, saying everything without saying a word.

Once he used the puppy eyes, I simply couldn't resist. "Ugh fine, let's go" I rolled my eyes and made my way towards his car.

"What possessed you to wear that?" I said pointing out the leather studded outfit.

He gave me a weird look before smiling "Halloween is the one night a year I can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it"

"Did you just-" I gave up trying to argue with him upon receiving a more than proud grin. I simply sighed and directed my eyes to the road ahead.

After a few minutes we arrived at the completely packed block where the party was happening. Cars everywhere, drunks walking all around, blaring music and lights coming from the two-story frat house.

"I look like a disaster, I could've wore something decent if you had warned me" I whined closely to Yunho's ear, his arm around my shoulder as we made our way into the house.

"You look fine, I'll stay by your side and if anyone dares to make fun of your raggedy ass costume I'll step on them" He screamed through the loud music, forcing a small laugh out of me.

I don't know anyone here, but at least I won't be alone.

*Spongebob's Narrator Voice*
-30 Minutes Later-

So that was a f*cking lie.

I wasn't even finished pouring my first drink when Yunho had already disappeared into the crowd as soon as he spotted that one tall guy he has a crush on.

Frat parties have never been my thing, too loud, too messy. I always end up sitting alone on the kitchen counter, like I was right now.

"So much for sticking by me" I complained to myself as I took a sip from the red cup in my hand.

I began scanning the party. Frat boys chugging down drinks like they were paid to do so, lots of people dancing like animals in heat everywhere, the ocasional party clown attempting some stupid stunt.

Everything became overwhelming pretty soon, and it was barely 11 pm.

"Is this seat taken?" The voice to my right somehow resonated through the dense house music.

A masked stranger. Because of course every Halloween has a masked, prince-looking stranger.

I simply smile and pat the free counter space next to me.

"I've never seen you before around here" He scoured through the endless bottles behind us looking for a clean cup and tonight's drink of choice.

"At a frat party? Hmm, I wonder why's that" I rolled my eyes back. He seemed focused on his pouring, but managed to let a giggle slip out. He was definitely a party person, though he didn't look like a frat guy.