Park Seonghwa: @marSP98

I grab my luggage from baggage claim before making my way towards those big glass doors.

I take a deep breath, gaining up the courage to finally walk out there with my brightest smile.

I look around, trying to find the person that's supposed to be waiting for me hidden in the crowd.

But with no luck. The rest of the passengers are meeting family members, friends and even significant others. But none were there for me.

After a few minutes I start getting worried, 'maybe he's just stuck in traffic' I thought to myself. I start to walk around, though not too far from where we were supposed to meet.

I decide to sit on a bench, this luggage was heavy and there was no point in just walking around forever.

I feel someone sit on the other side of the bench, though I don't pay it much attention. That is until...

"___?" I slowly turn to face the stranger, unsure if I actually heard that right. He was all dressed in black, a matching mask covering his face. (a/n Hwa said wear your damn masks)

Normally, anyone would be scared at this point, even me. A stranger, dressed in black with a mask saying your name out of nowhere? No thank you.

But for some odd reason, I wasn't scared. The owner of the voice turned his face towards me, and even under the mask I could see a smile forming, his eyes starting to form bright crescents.

"It's me, ___" He said calmly, leaning in trying to maintain eye contact.

"I- How do you know my name?" I was confused to say the least, I didn't fully trust him, but I was intrigued nonetheless.

The stranger rolled his eyes as he reached for his mask, pulling it down slowly. "Recognize me now?"

I could've recognized that smirk anywhere. If I wasn't so confused I probably would've fainted right then and there. "S-Seonghwa...? Park Seonghwa...?"

He put a finger up against his lips telling me to be quiet, then nodded.

Thoughts started running through my head, what the hell is going on?! How does the Park Seonghwa know my name?!

"You can call me Hwaseong if you want"

Then it all clicked.

-Flashback-

I sluggishly walk into my room, throwing my bag somewhere on the floor and leap onto my bed. My eyes fluttering closed until a notification takes me out of it.

*@/marSP98 is now following you*

And that was the beginning of it all.

We said hi, and before I knew it, I found myself getting excited over every new notification from him.

Our time zones were quite different, staying up late and getting up early in hopes of being able to share a few moments of conversation became my new routine.

It hadn't been that long, but I knew early on we had clicked, we started learning each other's language, hobbies, things we liked and hated. And even managed to talk on the phone sometimes, even if it was for a few minutes.

Everything about him seemed too good to be true, even I questioned it at times.

After a few months I already felt as if I had known him my whole life. 2 years quite literally flew by after that.