Choi San: Colorful

(Soulmate strand of hair. Everyone shares a strand of hair with their soulmate, if you dye it, your soulmate's will change too)

-Third Person POV-

San and Yunho were hanging out in their shared room waiting for dinner time. They were just getting to the next level of their videogame when they heard the loud sound of the front door slamming, both of them becoming startled.

"CHOI SAN WHAT DID YOU DO" The two boys looked at each other with fear in their eyes. It was ___, and she sounded pissed off. San's face became pale as he gulped in fear of what was to come.

Yunho had to stop himself from laughing at his friend's misery. "Oh boy you're in trouble..." The eldest threw up a mocking peace sign and carried on with his game.

A very cautious San walked slowly down the stairs and peeked his head around the staircase corner. "Uuuuh... Hi baby, how was your day?" He started off softly.

- ___'s POV-

"Don't you dare *baby* me mister, why on earth would you dye it without asking first? I was in a meeting what the heck San" You scolded him while kicking off your work shoes. You started dragging your exhausted body over to the living room as the shamed boy followed behind.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't know, I thought that meeting would end at 5, I even waited so you'd get home right on time for when it changed..." He hurriedly apologised with his head hung low, he really didn't mean any harm.

"Well, the meeting ran long" You glared at him and launched yourself onto the couch, letting out a loud sigh.

"I'm really sorry babe, you're right, I should've called" He apologised once again, he sat on the couch, hesitantly and still keeping safe distace. All he could do was pout.

Ugh that damn face. No matter how mad you were, that stupid cute face of his got you every single time.

You breathed in to calm yourself down. He didn't deserve your anger. "You're lucky they liked it and didn't fire me for having a reckless soulmate" You huffed and sent a smile his way.

That lovely, dimpled smile of his began to appear. "See? At least they liked it! You know I have good taste" He bragged as he sat closer to you with a proud grin.

You glared at him for a second. "Woo wanted pink, Yunho wanted blue and you always want purple. You couldn't decide so you did all three colors" You nearly spat out with a blank face.

San's surprised face always managed to amuse you. "Yeah yeah I get it, you're smart" He rolled his eyes and finally felt comfortable enough to put his arms around you.

Your lips turned into a small smile as you laid your head back and closed your eyes.

You didn't really mind the color, but the whole experience of it happening at work was a bit mentally draining. All you wanted to do was go to bed and cuddle.

As you felt yourself drifting off, San's hand brushed through the one colorful strand of hair on your head. "It looks cute on you" He spoke softly.

You scoffed still with your eyes closed. "Yeah yeah I get it, you have good taste".

You heard him snickering quietly, which made you open your eyes slightly.

"I chose you, didn't I?" He finished off with a wink.

You hit his arm playfully. "Like you had a choice anyways".

You gave him a little kiss on the cheek before snuggling up into his chest.

He held you tighter and whispered in your ear. "Ready for bed, beautiful?"

You nodded and let yourself be carried upstairs. It's the least he could do for doing such a thing without asking. Once the two of you were in the room, San placed you down on his bed. You rubbed your eyes and took some of San's sweatpants and a shirt. Luckily, Yunho was in the restroom so you took the opportunity to change quickly before he came back.

San was used to it, so he just changed his own clothes and stood watch in case Yunho came back.

Once you were all done, you wrapped yourself in the bed covers and waited for San to join you. He wasn't that tired so he asked you if it was okay for him to finish his game with Yunho, though of course you didn't mind as long as he cuddled you.

"Hey looking good ___" Yunho mocked coming in the room.

You turned your back to him and put on the best devilish voice you could master. "Laugh all you want Yunnie, but don't come crying if one day you wake up with no hair".

You heard him gasp loudly and mutter "Well that's not nice..."

San chuckled, petting your hair softly. "Sweet dreams baby" was the last thing you heard before your eyes became heavy and you drifted off again.

-
✨✨✨ATEEZ THIRD WIN HOWS EVERYONE FEELING ✨✨✨