Jung Wooyoung: Intoxicating

How can a man be so incredibly dreamy?

I ask myself this question every morning as I wake up, each new day feeling luckier to be able to call him mine.

My precious Wooyoungie... I don't know how he does it, he's always so busy with their hectic schedules, always traveling somewhere new, and yet it seems like he always finds time for me.

My thing with Wooyoungie has been kept pretty low-key. The most interaction I've gotten from him in public has been nothing more explicit than a couple of waves, or maybe even a quick 'hi'.

But that's okay, he makes up for it in other ways. I go with him to most of their concerts, I'm always there at their music show performances, we even sometimes stay at the same hotels, not too close to each other though, to avoid raising suspicion.

It can be tiring sometimes, but it's all worth it. For him.

There are times when I can't sleep just thinking about him. Those days I might be more tired than usual, but then the thought of him sneakily dedicating songs to me from the stage with the brightest smile on his face washes every bit of tiredness away.

Today is a special day. Today marks one year from the day we met. The first time I saw him perform, I knew that day would change my life, would change everything forever. That day I knew in my heart I was his, and he'd be mine.

So here I am. I've been planning this surprise for a while now, it took quite a bit of work since I had to make sure none of the Ateez boys were home.

It should take the guys a few more hours to get home, according to today's schedule. They have a bit of a longer practice today, and since they're all most likely gonna be hungry by the time they come home, I figured making them dinner couldn't hurt.

I'm making them some fried rice, along with soup and some other simple side dishes. Simple, but I'm making sure to add my secret twist to it, to make it extra special.

After I'm done, I fix each respective plate and arrange the dinner table, I just want everything to be perfect tonight. I also took the liberty to clean around a little, it's not my first time being at their dorm so I know my way around. I'm usually here while they're gone to clean up my Wooyoungie's room anyway, he can be so messy but he's so adorable I don't even care.

I put on one of my perfect boyfriend's shirts. It just smells like him, that strong cologne lingering. I'm sure he won't mind me taking it to remember him when he's not around.

As I admire the way his shirt fits around my body in the mirror, I hear the front door open. They're here!

Though I can only make up 5 of their voices. Hmm... Guess they came home early, maybe my Wooyoungie stayed a little longer to practice, hope he's not overworking himself.

"Something smells good!" I can easily make up Yunho's energetic voice. Yes Yunho dear, that's my food you're smelling.

"I guess this is what Manager-nim meant when he said we deserved a treat for working so hard" And that's Seonghwa. Kind of blowing off my efforts but that's okay, as long as they enjoy it.

Still from My Wooyoungie's room I can listen to their voices clearly, I can hear the chair sounds, followed by scattered chatter. Yunho, Seonghwa, San, Mingi and Yeosang. Makes sense, the three remaining boys always work overtime.