Fantasia

"Master Grampa? Are you having the Fantasia Parade this year?"

"Of course, child. What would make you ask that?"

"Well Laxus and I have been going to the parade for two years and I just wanted to make sure that it's still happening. I absolutely love watching."

Makarov looked at the woman surprised, asking, "You've been coming to the parade?"

"Yes."

"With Laxus?"

Emi nodded.

"You're telling me...that MY OWN GRANDSON HAS BEEN VISITING MAGNOLIA FOR TWO YEARS AND DIDN'T EVEN STOP BY TO SAY HI?"

Laxus decided to speak up from the second level, defending, "I was banished, old man, remember?"

"Even so," Emi commented, "Laxus would bring me to the Fantasia Parade and show me all the wizards in Fairy Tail. We would always be wearing cloaks, so it's not really shocking that you didn't see him."

Emi then turned her attention to the lightning mage.

"How come you're up there?"

Erza decided to explain, "The second floor is for S-class wizards."

"So that means people who aren't S-class can't go up there?"

Erza nodded, which caused Emi to turn upwards at the balcony and point a finger up at Laxus.

"Come down here!"

Laxus opened one eye and looked down at her, asking, "Why would I do that?"

"Because I can't come up there and I want to sit with you."

"Forget it, Emi," Wakaba started, "Laxus always stays up there. He only comes down to leave for jobs."

Everyone in Fairy Tail was taken back when they saw Laxus standing behind Emi. He walked over to an empty table and patted the seat next to him, which Emi happily took after responding to Wakaba.

"What do you mean, Mister Wakaba? He came down no problem!"

---------------------------

Laxus and Emi were walking back to the inn when Emi started to ask questions.

"So what are we going to do about the house? We can't keep travelling between Hargeon and Magnolia. I don't think your stomach could take it."

"You think you're funny, huh?"

"Hilarious. Now what did you do originally?"

"I lived in an apartment like everyone else."

"Well then we better get searching! We have two apartments to find!"

"Two?"

"Well yeah, silly. One for you and one for me. Two!" Emi said, using her fingers to display the math.

"Why are we bothering to pay for separate apartments when we both know you'll somehow always be at mine?" Laxus playfully countered.