Meet the Construction Wizards!

"Sting, come on."

Sting hummed before holding Emi tighter. Emi sighed before turning around to face him. After poking his cheek, the white haired wizard echoed his hum. She whispered to him one more time before Sting lazily opened his eyes.

"One more hour."

"We have to leave for a job soon."

Sting grumbled before putting his head on top of hers. Emi could feel his breathing slow, causing Emi to roll her eyes before gently hitting in the chest.

"Sting, we have to go."

Sting responded by squeezing her tighter and pulling her close. He kissed her head and slowly breathed out.

"Thirty more minutes?"

Emi moved her head so that she had a little distance between the two and put her hand on his cheek.

"Sting."

"Ten more minutes?"

"Why are you so tired?"

Sting opened his eyes and gave her a cheeky grin. Emi giggled before leaning up and kissing his nose.

"I'll agree to ten minutes if you promise to take me to eat when we get back."

"Deal."

Sting had immediately closed his eyes again and drifted off to sleep. Emi could hear little feet padding down the hallway, causing her to smile.

"Lady Emiko, Sting! You gotta get up for the job."

Sting groaned before looking towards the doorway.

"Come on, little buddy. Just a little while longer."

Emi untangled herself from the dragon slayer before jumping out of bed.

"Looks like your ten minutes is up."

"It hasn't even been a minute yet!"

"Sting! We need to leave soon!" Lector continued.

"Well," Emi laughed, "this is what you get for living with two morning people."

Sting groaned once more before throwing a pillow at the girl and exceed.

--------------------------------------------------

Emi and Lector walked ahead of Sting as they made their way through the crowded streets.

"Come on, Sting," Lector called. "We're going to be late. You slept in too much."

"I'm coming, I'm coming. You know, you guys could help carry your stuff."

Emi turned around and spoke over her shoulder, "But that's what a big and strong dragon slayer is for. You're strong enough to carry everything yourself."

"That's true, Lady Emiko. Sting is the strongest wizard ever!"

Lucy went over to Emi and whispered, "Way to play into his ego. Very effective."

Emi giggled at Lucy and smiled brightly.

The three had arrived at the train station. Emi dragged the dragon slayer onto the train and made sure to sit in an isolated area.

"Why're we back here?"

"It's going to be a long ride, and I wanted to make sure you have room."