Mating Season Begins

"Would you all just go away?" Sting snarled.

The guildhall was quiet as they watched the extremely irritated blond. He hadn't been talking to anyone, which was the complete opposite of how he usually was. Everyone stayed clear of him as much as they could.

"Man, he needs to learn to get over it," Kira complained.

Emi asked her what she meant as she stared at Sting from across the room.

"He does this every year. Spring comes along and he gets all grumpy."

"I can hear you talking about me."

"Why don't you just go home and sulk there, asshole."

"Now children, calm down. Let's all leave the poor boy alone."

Kira sighed and continued to talk to Ayame at the bar. Emi opened her book, trying to follow a hunch. She quickly scanned the pages of the book before smiling and shutting the book. She turned to Kira and Ayame and smiled smugly. She told them that she knew what was going on, causing them to push her to continue.

"Spring is known as a dragon's mating season. It says that dragons become irritable as they try to find another dragon to mate with, so basically--"

"Sting is super horny," Kira finished with a smirk.

"Wait really? That's why I get moody? That's weird."

"I agree with the Salamander. I don't believe it."

"Gajeel, that's because you're always moody."

"I can't believe you guys never knew that," Laxus grunted.

Ayame started laughing hysterically. Emi looked over to the dragon slayer and noticed that he had slammed his head on the table. She hopped down from the bar and started to walk over to him.

"Emi, where are you going?"

"Yeah don't poke the dragon. He's finally sleeping."

Emi had arrived at the table where Sting and Lector were sitting. She stood over him for a minute before he spoke.

"What the hell do you want? I'm busy."

"I think I have something that can help, but you would have to leave the guildhall."

Sting shifted his head so he could look at Emi with an incredulous look. Emi smliled before tugging on his shirt. Sting groaned as he sat up.

"I don't want to go anywhere."

"But it'll make you feel better."

"No."

Emi crossed her arms and lifted his head off the table. He looked at her, shocked by her actions.

"You're going."

"No."

Emi held one of Sting's ears and pulled him up from the table. Sting groaned before sulking over to the guild's entrance. Emi waved her goodbyes to her friends before dragging Sting across town.

"Where the hell are you taking me? Can't you tell that I'm--"

"Is this why you were distancing yourself last week? You didn't want to upset me?"

"Why does it matter? I just want to take a na--"

"That's what I'm letting you do."