Wind Spell

Emi and Sting were in the dragon slayer's apartment. Emi day on the couch and Sting was cooking something in the kitchen.

"Where's Lector?"

"Oh," Sting explained, "he went out to buy a new vest. Apparently his old one got a big stain that won't come out."

Emi nodded before turning back to her book.

"What are you reading now?"

Emi's eyes filled with stars as she explained, "It's a book on lightning magic. I'm trying to learn a new spell and I was hoping to find it in this book."

"Why are ya so interested in lightning spells all of a sudden? Weren't you trying to learn a new wind spell?"

Emi giggled before explaining that she had already learned the spell and was now interested in learning lightning magic again.

"You have a bunch of lightning spells already though."

"I wanted to learn this one," Emi said as she pointed to a page in the book.

Sting walked over to her and looked at the book over her shoulder.

"Teleport? You can do that with lightning?"

Emi nodded enthusiastically before turning back to her book.

"I've wanted to try this one for a while. I think it would be very useful to be able to do that, and it's super cool!"

Levy pointed out that Laxus had mastered that spell as well. Rogue looked at Emi for a second before speaking.

"Weren't you able to teleport using that Shadow Form spell?"

Emi nodded before explaining that the shadow spell can only travel short distances.

"I wanna see that wind spell you learned," Sting said as he stood with his hand on his hip.

Emi smiled before bringing him to the field. She closed her eyes before looking at Sting.

"Can I use it on you?"

Sting's face paled as he thought of all the other spells that she had learned.

"Uh...just don't kill me."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to heal you after."

"That's...not making me feel any better about this."

Emi closed her eyes again as the wind started to pick up.

"Wind Tomb!"

A large tornado like thing erupted from underneath Sting, forming a wall of air. He looked around him to see that he was surrounded in what looked to be the eye of the tornado-like thing. He started choking for breath just as Emi cancelled the spell.

"Wasn't that so cool!"

Sting continued to cough before looking at her and smiling weakly.

"I take it that that's another fatal spell?"

Emi looked confused before shaking her head. She explained that it was just a powerful defense spell and that it only took enough air to make the person pass out.

"Damn. You're scary."

Emi giggled as she gave a thumbs up to the blond wizard.