Another S-Class

Emi walked into the guildhall and screamed when she saw everyone jump out of their hiding spots.

"Surprise!"

Emi tilted her head before asking what the surprise was.

"It's to celebrate your success! We heard you went on a pretty difficult S-class reque--"

"All S-class requests are difficult, Mich."

"Yeah but Master said this one was especially difficult."

"It was rather difficult--"

"Not to mention life threatening," Sting added from behind the group.

"Woah seriously? What did you do?"

Master Rue stood on the second level as he came out of his office and explained, "I sent Emi on a job in Lupinus Town to deal with some assassins."

"Assassins? Dude that's like, seriously killer."

Everyone laughed at Zack before turning back to Emi and questioning her.

"Where's Lupinus Town? I've never heard of it before," Lucy inquired.

"Hey Natsu," Happy addressed, "we went to Lupinus Town before, right?"

"It was rather straightforward. I had help from a Fairy Tail wizard, so it was easily finished. Though, one of the castles was destroyed."

"Fairy Tail?!" Kira exclaimed. "Who was it? Was it--"

"Kira, we all know that it wasn't their master. He would never."

Kira huffed before repeating her question.

"I worked with Natsu, though I don't really think that he realized he was working with anyone."

"We worked together? No way! I would remember that."

"What do you mean he didn't realize it?" Ayame asked.

"Well, I guess there were two separate job requests sent out to our guilds, and they split us up before we got to talk, so I'm assuming he thought he was working alone the whole time. He was the distractor wizard where he drew them all to the town's edge and I would quietly take them out without him noticing. His fire worked as a great distraction. Everyone knows that fire equals Natsu, and assassins would love to get rid of the Salamander."

"Natsu is so cool," Sting gushed.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one who admires him this much, dragon boy."

Mich laughed and agreed, "I'm sure everyone else sees him as a nuisance."

"Why would they let Natsu on an S-class job though?" Sting inquired as he recovered from his trance. "Natsu isn't an S-class wizard."

"Apparently they forgot to label it as S-class before they sent it out to Fairy Tail."

"Man, I wish we caught a break like that every once in a while. S-class pays so much more."

Everyone groaned in agreement with Rin as they hung their heads down.

------------------------------------------------------

"So how did the job really go?" Sting asked as they walked back to their apartment.

Emi shrugged and said that she had already told them everything.

"Em," Sting chided, "I know when you're hiding something."