Hisui

Emi, Ayame and Kira all strolled through the busy streets of Crocus and stood in front of the royal palace.

"I've never been in there before," Emi stated as she nervously stood at the steps.

"You have nothing to worry about, Emi. We're just here to plan a party."

Ayame agreed before adding, "It's not like we're in trouble. We're here for fun."

Emi slowly nodded before walking up to the guards.

"Um, we're here to see the king's royal planner."

"You're not allowed in the palace with that hood on, boy."

"Oh please," another voice called from inside. "Don't let that little girl stay outside because you're afraid of her hood. The king specifically asked for her, so you will not stand in his way."

"...Girl?"

Ayame and Kira smirked as they pushed their way past the guards and followed the woman through the main foyer of the palace.

"You'll be in charge of the decorations and food."

"Of course, miss."

"The king had a special request for the cloaked woman. He wishes for you to arrange the flower pieces for each table and the surrounding walls. He has given you unrestricted access to the flower gardens for inspiration, as well as an unlimited budget to the flower shops."

Emi gasped before sprinting to the gardens.

"She sure loves the flowers, doesn't she?"

Ayame and Kira turned to the woman before apologizing for their friend's sudden departure.

"Oh no, I don't mind at all. It's said that the wizard in the black cloak has quite the eye for flowers."

The two Phoenix Wing wizards laughed before agreeing and following the woman towards the center of the palace. She had introduced herself as Mey.

"You two will be in charge of other decorations. His Majesty would like there to be green."

The two wizards spoke in unison, "Green?"

"It's a party to celebrate his daughter's birthday. Her favorite color is green."

"So do we get an unlimited budget too?" Kira joked before Ayame punched her arm.

"You do."

The two girls whipped their heads to face Mey with wide eyes.

"Are you for real? We get to spend however much we want?"

Mey nodded before leading them to the ballroom and stating that this was the room where the party will take place.

"His Majesty has also said that you three are allowed to attend the party. You are allowed to bring one guest each."

Kira looked to Ayame before they both grinned and promised that it would be the best birthday ever. Emi cheered from the window, as she had heard everything. She continued to look through the garden and made mental notes of which flowers would look best. She noticed a girl sitting on the fountain. She studied the girl for a minute before realizing that it was Princess Hisui. Emi quietly approached the princess before bowing her head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, princess. I have a few questions to ask you--"

Hisui gasped, "You're the Cloaked Demon, aren't you?"