Aftermath

"Well now that that's over, we have to actually complete the request that we took."

"What? No way. We just fought--"

Emi looked at him blankly.

"Okay, you just fought a super high rank demon. Why would you have to do this request as well? We can just say that--"

"We took the request, so now we complete it. Besides, it's a D-rank."

Sting sighed before asking what it was.

"It's located in Magnolia. And before you say anything about Fairy Tail, the request clearly states that the item be returned 'without any damage.' Anyway, some famous artist's violin was stolen and the thieves have been camping out in the forest surrounding the town. She just wants us to retrieve the violin and return it to her."

"Well, let's go. I guess."

Emi slipped her hood back on and followed Sting to the train station.

"Hey, you're not gonna knock me out again...are you?"

Emi nervously smiled as she apologized and assured him that she wouldn't. She motioned for him to lay on her lap, and five minutes later Sting was asleep. They arrived in Magnolia just as the sun was rising.

"So do we just go straight for the forest?"

"We have to check in with the woman first. She's located in the center of Magnolia. I can do that. Why don't you check in with the inn? I'll tell her that we will start the job in the evening."

"You sure she'll be okay with that?"

"The best time to ambush a group of thieves in the woods is when it's dark, so I'm sure she'll understand. Go get some rest."

"Shouldn't you be the one resting? Just how much magic power did you use?"

Emi ignored him and walked towards the center of Magnolia. She noted that the streets were no way near as crowded as the streets in Crocus. She had bumped into someone on the way by which knocked her over to the ground.

"My apologies. I should be more careful in the streets."

"No way!" Natsu shouted. "Erza?!"

"My, my. It seems we have also met before," Erza observed as she looked towards Emi.

"Seems so," Emi returned with a smile.

"I never noticed before, but you two kind of talk the same, especially back then."

Erza and Emi both turned to Lucy before giving her a weird look and responded in perfect unison, "I don't believe so. Our manners of speaking are quite different."

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Oh no, it's fine. I was too focused on the surroundings that I forgot to look around."

"Where are you headed? I may be able to assist you there."

"Do you know where Melody Sanctum resides?"

Erza nodded, "I do indeed. Let me take you there."

Erza and Emi started walking through the streets when she was approached by a blue cat.

"It's me again!"

"Natsu and the others are fighting again, Erza! You have to help us break them up."

"Happy, I am busy at the moment. I have to escort this child somewhere."

Emi's eyes twitched.