Fight: Emi vs Master Rue!

"Let the battle begin! You have thirty minutes."

Master Rue and Emi stood still as they studied each other. Everyone looked on confused at the pair as they didn't move at all.

"Come on," a random onlooker shouted. "Fight already!"

Master Rue looked down to the white haired wizard before asking, "Well, should we begin? I guess they get inpatient rather quickly."

Emi laughed before lunging at the master.

"Ad Deum!"

A white light engulfed the arena, blinding everyone. She then cast her Thunder Missiles spell, successfully pinning the master to the ground. Everytime he tried to move, he was shocked. Master Rue's figure seemed to disappear once hit by the lightning. Everyone became quiet. Emi scanned the area for the master before she was kicked in the back.

"You used Astral Projection, am I right? A spell that creates an illusion in your place."

Master Rue smiled and praised, "I'm impressed that you were able to figure it out so quickly."

The master then cast his Galaxia Destroyer spell, sending a black beam towards the cloaked wizard. Emi jumped out of the way just in time and sighed in relief, knowing that that is a potentially fatal spell.

"Hey master, I thought you said to not try to kill each other?"

"That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun."

Emi smirked and pointed to the sky, casting Solar Spike and sending rays towards the master. He was struck by a couple, causing him to burn and hiss. He used his Ripple spell to absorb the rest of the spell.

"Poison Rain!"

Drops of poison started to fall from the sky and attack Emi. She winced as it burned her. He then cast his Galaxia Destroyer again. Emi dodged the spell and started her healing spell.

"Does she really have the balls to stop fighting and heal herself in the middle of a fight with the master?" Rin asked.

"So," Emi addressed the master, "your space magic mimics that of one of the celestial spirits. It seems you share a lot of spells with her."

"That's right. I've studied the spirit since I was little in order to copy the magic."

"You're also very gifted in Poison magic if I recall. That would make sense with that rain spell you used. However," Emi drifted off as she held her hands above her head, "I think I can handle that. Vortex!"

At her command, a large cloud of purple and black formed above her head. It started spinning and sucking in whatever was near it.

"I see. So you can use space magic as well. I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

The Vortex rushed right to the master. He used his Ripple spell once more. As that spell was being absorbed, Emi cast another spell. Because Master Rue was focused on absorbing the first spell, he didn't have time to counter her next one.

"Globus Lumen."

A whip made out of light appeared in Emi's hands. She quickly struck the master, the whip successfully trapping his feet and hands. He struggled in its grip before trying to cast his Orbit spell to make her float and release the whip. Emi saw this and quickly countered with her Earthworm spell to unbalance him further. She started to chant her sealing spell so that she could seal all his magic power away.

"Magia Kera--"

Before she could finish the incantation, the siren sounded, signalling the end of the match. Emi released her light whip spell and walked over to the master.