Mira's Delight

"Chritsmas! Christmas! Lady Emiko, it's Christmas!"

Sting ran to catch up to Lector as he flew towards Emi at top speed. Lector smashed into Emi and caused her to fall down in the snow. Sting finally caught up to them, but he tripped over Emi's foot and also fell down. Sting helped Emi up and she looked at him before she started to giggle. Sting raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why are you laughing? You fell too."

Emi got closer to Sting before putting her hands in his hair. The dragon slayer blushed at the lack of distance between them.

"You have snow in your hair."

"Lady Emiko! Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Party?"

Sting shook off his blush before explaining that Phoenix Wing always holds a special party on Christmas day.

"It's going to be super fun. You have to go!" Lector screamed.

Emi giggled again before following the pair to the guildhall. Sting opened the door and revealed a fully decorated hall, complete with balloons, ribbons, lights and a tree in the corner. Emi looked around in awe before she was hugged from behind. She turned her head around and saw that Ayame was holding her waist.

"I just wanted...to tell you how much I love you!"

Yuuki and Ursa sighed before dragging Ayame back to the bar.

"Well it's about time you three got here. What took so long, dragon boy? Had to spend some time together?"

Sting glared at the smirking Kira before walking over to the corner to put a present under the tree. Kira grabbed both of Emi's hands and dragged her over to the corner where Master Rue was sitting.

"I found her!"

"Um," Emi started hesitantly, "was I supposed to bring something?"

"Nonsense. It's only for the people who want to do it."

"Don't worry Emi. I brought a present for you to give. I knew that those idiots wouldn't tell you."

"Child," Master Rue commented, "it's very nice to see you today."

Emi smiled brightly as she gave the master a quick hug.

"Emi, Kira! Come here! We're going to play a game."

The two looked at a drunk Ayame before shrugging their shoulders at each other and joined the group. They explained that they were going to be playing truth or dare. Kira smirked devilishly and Emi looked on in confusion.

"Truth...or dare?"

"It's a game where you take turns telling each other what to do. If the person picks truth, you get to ask them a question and they have to answer truthfully. If they pick dare, you get to tell them to do anything you want and they have to do it. The punishment for not answering a truth or doing a dare is that you have to take a shot. Believe me, it's super fun."

Emi nodded, still confused. Kira guided her to the circle, sitting down between Rin and Ayame. Yuuki went first when Rin asked her which option she wanted. She was dared to lick Ursa's nose and she did so without a problem. She then asked Rin to try to peel a banana with his feet. Ursa had dared Ayame to moonwalk everywhere for the rest of the night, so she did so on her many trips to the bar. Ayame asked Yuuki what her biggest turn on was, causing Yuuki to take a shot instead of answering.